Jobs at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance)
Posted on: 1 March, 2016
Deadline: 15 March, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at GVA Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy formulation and implementation expertise and business operation improvement skills.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Ability to evaluate best-in-class/best-of-breed solutions against prospect/customer needs, and defend the recommendation at CXO levels
- Technical knowledge of Telecom Ecosystem - TAM/eTOM, SID as well as deep exposure to TOGAF/COBIT/ITIL frameworks
- Maintaining in depth and up to date industry knowledge across multiple domains within Telecom
- Should Maintain up to date knowledge of competitive industry/product/solution offerings
- Maintaining in depth and up to date knowledge of relevant business drivers & typical customer needs.
- Creating and delivering customer presentations that articulate product value to the customer researching, building, and delivering compelling customer demonstrations across the BSS/OSS/Network landscape.
- Supporting and owning business development initiatives to generate sales pipeline
- Building and maintaining effective relationships with all relevant customers throughout the sales cycle.
- Identifying, engaging and influencing key partners in the sector and relevant to the opportunities.
- Working closely with Sales throughout the sales cycle to ensure product selection
- Engaging with other Sales and Account reps to maximize the value of our solutions to the customer
- Should be able to technically qualify/disqualify a solution and help to achieve a feasible solution along with other stakeholders in solution team,
- Should be able to provide technical aspect like (H/W, License details and other technical aspect like efforts, timelines etc.) on his own or by coordinating with product vendor or relevant team/stakeholder
- Should own & integrate the overall solution in any multi-pillar or complex single pillar initiatives.
- Should be able to take on solution for deals like managed service contract where the solution is more of a problem solving than an actual product development.
go to method of application »
Will be responsible for
- Delivering integration solution low level design for SOA.
- Developing integration solution using standard set of tools adhering best practices
- Leading a team of developers and assign appropriate work modules.
- Initiate and drive proof of concepts
- Resolution of technical issues
- Ensuring coding best practices followed.
- Review of code developed by jr. developers ensuring quality delivery.
Specific Soft skills:
- Customer Focus - Constantly explores to conceptualize and understand customer needs and proactively delivers the best solution.
- Analysis & Problem Solving - Investigates issues and conducts root cause analysis and comes up with various options to solve the problem.
- Creativity - Brings fresh insights to the team. Encourages the team to generate newer approaches
- Communication & Presentation:- Communicates clearly, fluently and in an assertive manner. Presents ideas effectively.
- Ability to collaborate with a team of professional experts in their field of accountability.
- Ability to successfully work within a multi vendor environment
- Outstanding inter-personal and “customer” management attributes permitting conflict situations to be managed without sacrificing relationships.
- 6-8 years experience in the low level designing, development/customization and testing of complex technology solutions in Telecom Domain covering SOA.
- Must have experience in implementation of at least one BSS-OSS solution for a large telecom operator.
- Must have exposure to SOA
- Must have experience in direct customer interactions.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have expertise in low level designing anddeveloping SOA based solution using COTS.
- Should have experience in the implementation of business transformation and system replacement projects for large scale industry requirements especially in the business domains BSS.
- Should be sufficiently familiar with practices, methods and tools used to deliver world class software. Experience in solution implementation using agile methodology would be a plus.
- Should have understanding of technology lifecycle and asset management paradigms.
- Working experience of handoff points and interfaces from CRM to southbound systems and northbound systems
- Northbound - IVR, Self care, Web Portal, POS systems etc
- Southbound - Business process workflow engine (Integration layer - Weblogic,FMW,Websphere), Billing systems, Provisioning systems
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and curriculum Vitae to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , stating ‘Technology Lead’ as the subject of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about GVA PartnersSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Communications Executives at ipNX Nigeria Limited
- Marketing / Sales Representatives at Lotus Beta Analytics Nigeria Ltd. (LBAN)
- Enterprise Systems Developer at Babban Gona
- Graphic Designers at Lotus Beta Analytics Nigeria Ltd
- Sales Operations Manager at an International Gaming and Lottery Technology Company - WOWJobs
- Jobs at Ysidra Creative Solutions Limited
- Advanced Graphic/Brand Designer at Thinkshifts Limited