Job Vacancy at Tpicadialys Group (TPG)
Posted on: 29 February, 2016
Deadline: 11 March, 2016
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Tpicadailys Group
Tpicadialys Group (TPG) is an indigenous company that has vision of expansion globally. Its corporate office is in Port Harcourt, with branches in different part of the country. We are into trade and services in these Industries- Shipping and Freight, laundry and Janitorial services, Cement distributorship, Corporate Branding.
- Delivers technical and commercial presentations.
- Excellent communication (oral and written).
- Negotiation skills -Ready to work extra hours to achieve results.
- Define, propose and evaluate cost effective marketing strategies and tactics to ensure targets are met and surpassed.
- Must be ready to go for outstation and must be efficient in the sales of services.
- Grows sales with existing clients and generates additional sales growth/profit through the identification and development of new clients.
- Self starter with proven track records in marketing and branding.
- Conversant with Microsoft tools and online marketing.
- At least 3 years cognate experience in marketing within any of these industries (shipping and freight forwarding/ Laundry and janitorial/ Cement distributorship).
- Knowledge of target market.
- Preferably residing in Port Harcourt and must be conversant with areas within and outside Port Harcourt.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their current CV including referees, a cover letter, and a scanned passport photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Tpicadailys GroupSimilar Jobs
- Cashier at Bet9ja
- Real Estate, Telecommunication, and Oil & Gas Professionals at a Leading Multinational Company
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH