StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Our client is a licensed and well established insurance brokerage and consulting company with headquarters in the South-South region, and business offices in key business centres in Nigeria, with diversified portfolio of high net-worth clients cutting across various sectors, such as Oil & Gas, Banking, Manufacturing, Logistics, Hospitality, Public Sector, and the like.
- Develop base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Determine clients' particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develop a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Complete coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Planning persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do
Technical responsibilities (underwriting)
- Preparation of renewal notices, quotations for prospective business and policy documents.
- Maintaining of current and accurate documentation of businesses underwritten
- Perform risk analysis on all prospective clients.
- Negotiate and create underwriting agreements.
- Approve/deny applications based on risk assessment.
- Decrease value of policy when risk is substandard.
- Evaluate possibilities of losses.
- To improve the organization’s market position and achieve financial growth by getting new clients and retaining them.
- To define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- To manage existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied and positive.
- Minimum of first degree in Insurance or other relevant fields
- Good knowledge of the insurance sector
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Solid interpersonal/presentation skills.
- Proficient in English communication, Prospecting, Analysis skills
- Market research experience
- Proven ability to work independently
Method of Application
Applicants should forward CVs to email@example.com using "IO plus name of past/present insurance employer and present location" as subject e.g IO_City ‘Insurance_Abuja’ before 22nd March, 2016. ONLY qualified candidates will be contacted.