Vacancy at Telinno Energy Services Limited
Posted on: 17 February, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Telinno Energy
Telinno Energy Services Limited, TESL, was incorporated as a wholly owned Nigerian Company set up to provide asset integrity management services to the oil and gas industry, and allied sectors throughout Africa.
The company is a subsidiary of Telinno Holdings Limited, an incubator of companies providing services primarily to the Energy and Telecommunication sectors
- Directors, Government Officials, Other Management Teams, Professional bodies Captains of industries, Service company representatives
- Degree in Engineering or Applied Sciences, M.Sc. will be an added advantage
The purpose of the role is to lead our business growth of assigned portfolio within the oil and gas industry in Nigeria whilst supporting quality services delivery to clients. Overall responsibility for continuous revenue growth across new and future business opportunities. This role offers career growth opportunities and exposure to a challenging environment where dynamic individuals can flourish.
- Identify, develop and close deals with new and existing clients
- Manage relationship with clients, ensuring 100% retention
- To participate in the definition of and implementation of the company’s Business & Growth Strategies
- Support the tendering and contracts awards process.
- Maintain and develop strong working relationships with existing and potential customers through regular customer contact.
- Be continually aware of competitors products and services
- Support project managers in planning, resourcing, budgeting and performance monitoring / reporting.
- Coordinate the development of Telinno
- Energy’s annual Business Plan.
- Commercially astute and customer focused
- Experience with working in a target driven sales environment within the oil and gas industry is mandatory
- Good knowledge of Exploration, Development and Asset Integrity components of the Oil & Gas value chain.
- Structured worker, able to quickly assess the potential value and key sensitivities of a new opportunity and effectively communicate these to the Business Leaders.
- Ability to work effectively within multi discipline and cross functional teams
- Ability to analyze and present complex data, structures and processes in a concise manner
- Experience in dealing with Government Agencies and other stakeholders will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – written and verbal
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work proactively using own initiative
- Excellent IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
Method of Application
Interested in this position, apply on LinkedIn
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Telinno EnergySimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunity at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Senior Reservoir Engineer at Eroton Exploration and Production Company Limited
- OLT Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor at Hobark International
- Human Resource Job at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Human Resource Assistant at a Maritime Institution - George Davidson & Associates (GDA)
- Jobs at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Fresh Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Business Development Executive at a Leading Technological Company - Petros Management Consulting