New Job Opportunity at AOS Orwell
Posted on: 16 February, 2016
Deadline: 20 February, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at AOS Orwell
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria and Ghana offering well construction and engineering services to the oil and gas sector, has the vacancy below for a suitably qualified person to join its Process Management Division:
- The LV/MV Shop Supervisor will have overall responsibility for the scope, deliverables, resource utilization, schedule and quality of one or multiple jobs/projects.
- This includes the responsibility for customer satisfaction, improving profit margins and overall management of job/projects from initial conception through job/project completion.
- The supervisor will be responsible for planning, scheduling, measuring, monitoring and control of engineering/ assembly / wiring/ manufacturing work, ensure technical compliance to the customer and job / project requirements and AOSO QMS requirements for the job scope.
- LV/MV Shop supervisor may be required to temporarily relocate to Job/project sites based on job requirements.
- Engineering graduate/diploma/HND (Electrical) with 10 or more years' experience in Industry with at least 5-6 years of proven track record in LV/MV Electrical Panel manufacturing/assembly supervision role with strong leadership and team building capability
- The supervisor should be familiar with Electrical Panel assembly & manufacturing, and Resource Management.
- The successful candidate is also expected to be familiar with LV/MV switchgears, relevant electrical standards including UL/IEC/IEEE requirements, etc.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of CNC Machines, Auto CAD; Experience in implementing complex solutions to the end-user's Process Industries is a plus
- Experience managing cross-functional/multi-cultural teams, participating in resource planning processes, and human resource development
- A global mindset, preferably having worked with teams in more than one region; Leadership, self-starter, with excellent communication skills
- Highly customer focused, able to influence and negotiate; Demonstrated experience managing a team of technicians in fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage time sensitive objectives to meet internal customer expectations
- Energetic, flexible, pro-active, self-motivated, fast-starter
- Mature, result oriented individual; Creative thinker and negotiator, able to work out strategies, alternative proposals and customer contacts at all levels and at all phases of the project cycle (including pre-sales).
Method of Application
To apply, visit AOS Orwells' Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AOS OrwellSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Accountant at Resdepm International Limited
- Maintenance Engineers at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Supply Chain Executive at an Oil and Gas Firm - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Job Openings at WTS Energy
- Graduate Store Keeper at RusselSmith Group
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Manager at True Blue Energy Services Limited
- Human Resource Roles at The Onstream Group