Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
Co-creation Hub seeks an experienced entrepreneur with incredible people management skills to join our team to support the next generation of entrepreneurs entering our Incubation program.
The Incubation Manager will be the prime interface for entrepreneurs and responsible for managing the operations, planning, marketing and development of CcHUB’s Incubation Office. This position requires a team player with leadership qualities, excellent marketing skills, a professional and positive attitude, organization and dependability.
Your responsibilities shall include the following:
1. Vet and support the selection of ventures to join the CcHUB Incubation portfolio
2. Overall planning the activities, resources, budgets and operations of the Incubation Office
3. Pre-incubation: Deal Flow generation, Screening of ideas, Research, working with entrepreneurs to build and launch their Minimum Viable Products
4. Lead formation of new business and provide incubation facilities to enable commercialization of the ventures. To induct new entrepreneurs; create Incubation plans and implement them, keep track of the Incubation process; support business development efforts of ventures, etc.
5. Mentor Network: Develop the mentor network for the Incubator and work with them to make ventures successful.
6. Actively engage in activities to help accelerate ventures through marketing and partnerships
7. Partnerships: Forge partnerships with other organizations for providing services to ventures or the incubator; marketing the incubator, sponsorships…etc. Liaison with the government and industries
8. Work with other units within CcHUB to provide adequate support to ventures in the portfolio
9. Market the Incubator and Business Development: Be the face of the Incubator and actively promote it through various channels etc
10. Fund for ventures: Work with co-ordination with senior management to administer seed funds for start-ups.
11. Prepare ventures for follow-on seed funding/support
12. Build and Manage the Incubation team
13. Prepare all required reports and maintain a comprehensive set of records on all venture activities
14. Administer the Incubation Office and any other activities, which requires the manager’s involvement
Our ideal candidate will have:
1. A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university. Master’s Degree in Business Administration is desirable
2. Up to 5 years experience in a business incubator, accelerator, start-up advisory or any kind of tech. entrepreneurial experience
3. Previous experience running a start-up is desirable
4. Strong working knowledge of computer applications including Microsoft applications
5. Should have excellent communication and writing skills
6. Strong knowledge of the technology ecosystem in Nigeria
In addition, you’ll be:
Self-motivated, thrive working with a small team given lots of responsibility. Ability to think-through and develop positive user experiences.
Email your CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com if you have the right experience and skills for this position (Title: Incubation Manager)