A global organization specialized in the manufacture of imaging and optical products. It has over 10,000 employees and regional headquarters in the Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Japan, Asia and Ocenia. The Business Solutions division offers print and document solutions for small and medium businesses, large corporations and governments.
JOB PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
The purpose of this role is to represent company in the country for enhancement of business, improvement of distribution coverage and improved brand visibility in the Channel.
This role is based in Nigeria and is covering Nigeria B2B.
RESPONSIBILITES AND TASKS
- Monthly purchase, sales and stock (PSS) exercise with the partners
- Partner/ area performance reporting to sales manager
- Providing weekly sales forecast to SPM/SM in line with the agreed budget
- Developing N+2 sales forecast with partners
- Developing and analyzing competition price map
- Developing country product MASH
- Relationship building with Tier-2 dealers
- Branding and display at shop floor
- Promotion plan, deals and offers
- Estimating market size and product MASH
- Channel and account mapping
- Sell-out data collection and analysis
- Channel/ account sales strategy
- Any other relevant competition information in the market
- Training to Tier-1 and Tier-2 sales staff
- Merchandiser training
- Channel and dealer seminars
- Channel and account wise marketing activity calendar
- Liaise with CME Marketing/Corporate communication to ensure all activities at Tier 2 to be in line with the Company’s corporate guidelines.
- Contribute to creation of localized POS by participating in POS creation meetings with Product Managers and Marketing.
- Co-ordinate the execution of projects assigned by the Line Manager, within company policy, in order to meet the agreed quality standards and time line
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Interpersonal Requirements
- A university degree is desirable (MBA will be an added advantage)
- Strong B2B sales experience with proven track record and success
- An expatriate with past working experience in Nigeria
- Minimum of 6 to 10 years’ experience in a similar international or regional sales role (with a similar company, national distributor )
- Background and knowledge of local market environments
- Fluency in written and spoken English and local language
- Familiarity with MS Office applications, i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent diplomatic/negotiation skills.
- High level of presentation skills for internal and external customers.
- Excellent Market knowledge and willingness to be “Closer to Market”.
- Excellent Business management skills
- Excellent Analytical & reporting skills
- Highly driven and results oriented, aggressive approach to winning business
- Customer focus - develop relationship with the distributor and the channel in the market.
- Ability to deliver results through proper planning and execution of strategies as discussed with line manager, team and partners.
- Ability to engage Stakeholders
- Good communication skills in order to represent CME strategies in the market from time to time.
- Ability to negotiate and influence Tier2 partners in line with company direction.
- Ability to collect and analyze market information and work on action plans derived from this data.
- Strategic thinking - Should also possess the ability to think out of the box and look for new opportunities to enhance business.
Method of Application
To apply, visit LinkedIn Job Post
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale