PWV Management Services Limited is a property development company in Lagos, Nigeria. PWVM is a company renowned for reforming our environment through the development and management of properties of world-class standards. If your real estate goals are to develop, buy, sell or lease, we strive to provide bespoke services tailored to meet your specific needs.
Our company was founded on the core values of professionalism, integrity and service excellence, and we pride ourselves in the quality of our organisational skills, our insight and people.
Electricians may perform the following tasks:
- Plan the layout of wiring systems test for, locate and repair electrical malfunctions
- Install electrical and electronic control systems and insulated cables
- Install electrical equipment such as storage heaters, water heaters, electrical signs, switchboards and motors
- Assemble electrical and electronic components and appliances
- Connect electrical equipment to power supplies
- Connect switches, outlets and other fittings
- Connect circuit breakers
- Maintain automated production processes.
- Minimum of (ND) National Diploma, and possession of Trade test 1,2 & 3 will be added advantage.
- Electricians install, maintain, repair, test and commission electrical and electronic equipment and systems for facilities purposes.
- Electricians may also work on electrical transmission and distribution equipment.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale