Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place. Productive People specialises in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors. The pun is deliberate The core business objective of Productive People is to be the best at providing the best. With our internationally competitive management team, and our small team of well trained staff, this is not just an objective, but an attainable goal.
We are recruiting to fill the position
- Maintain customer and product price list. Ensure that all price changes are duly approved by Pricing Committee and are implemented on system as approved
- Perform periodic price review to ensure that all sales have been made at approved prices, identify, investigate and report any exception.
- Maintain and update incentives assumption schedule. Ensure all incentive changes have been duly approved by Pricing Committee and properly communicated to all stakeholders
Price monitoring & Reporting:
- Compile and report competitive price position to show list and landing (net) price differences versus competition per market and weighted average for the business. Flag deviations from price assumptions
- Manage day to day pricing requests - evaluate EBITDA impact of proposed pricing decisions and make recommendations. Monitor and report net price and net realised per customer, segment, product and region. Present periodic reports showing trends for all parameters above. Draw inferences from analysis and present same for information and decision making.
- Coordinate communication of pricing updates, provide standard reporting templates. Validate pricing information from market sources through market visits, source double-checking and trend analysis
- Maintain and update incentive assumption schedule and update weekly incentive tracker. Ensure all changes to pricing assumption and incentives building blocks are documented, approved and communicated all relevant stakeholders. Support projects involving pricing in the capacity of the price specialist for business.
- Maintain price value chain for all products in all markets.
- Understand and monitor regulations in respect to competition law and information sourcing,
- Provide support to Commercial Controller and Pricing Manager on all matters relating to pricing.
- Participate in all pricing initiatives across the business. Gain detailed understanding of cement understanding and attain the status of cement price specialist.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics or Business Administration with 2/3 years Banking or FMCG experience.
- Sound grasp of construction materials business
- Strong business acumen
- Strong understanding of business analysis, presentation and report writing
- Solid analytical skills to run/interpret complex and detailed analysis
- IT skills to develop, use and maintain analytical tools (i.e. QlikView)
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Financial/business analysis
- Strong Accounting Background
- People Management skills - ability to interact with several functions and obtain relevant information to build reports.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Productive People Career Page on LinkedIn
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale