Jobs in a Construction Company
Posted on: 2 August, 2012
Deadline: 16 August, 2012
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
A fast growing construction company requires for immediate employment the following professionals in its Port Harcourt office:
1. Project Manager
- Must have a Second Class Upper degree and 10 years post Youth service experience in Civil Engineering and be COREN registered.
- Must have worked in major construction projects including: Construction of canals, shore protection, buildings, etc.
- Must understand project implementation and be vast in cost control
- Must be a leader with the capacity of managing men and materials for timely delivery of projects
- Must be of good character with verifiable references of character.
2. Site Engineers
- Must have at least 8 years post NYSC experience and must have worked with reputable companies including companies specializing in: Civil Construction, Canalization, Shore protection, etc.
- Must be able to produce verifiable references of past experience and referees
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision, must be self motivated and must have Second Class Upper Honors (2.1) degree in Civil or Construction Engineering
Remuneration: Very attractive and competitive
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply in writing attaching 2 recent passport sized photographs, relevant credentials and other supporting documents to:
P.O. Box 12267
Adeola Odeku, Lagos
not later than 2 weeks from this publication.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Engineering Role at at PPC Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Vacancies at ABB
- Base Manager at KOP Surface Products
- Regional Sales Manager at Rational AG
- Jobs at a Power and Electrical Engineering Company - AETI Power Systems and Controls Ltd
- Engineering Job at SMEClabs