Job Vacancy at New Hall International School
Posted on: 29 January, 2016
Deadline: 5 February, 2016
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at New Hall International School
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
New Hall International School, Lekki is an integral part of the community both educationally and socially. The School looks bright and welcoming and we have a better learning environment for our children. The School offers a wide range of learning experiences. We focus on promotion of balanced curriculum, laced with full montessori instruction, active Learning and I.C.T.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you passionate about child care and do you love children?
- Newhall International School requires the experience of an enthusiastic early years practitioners/ nursery educators to join our team.
- Applying instructional activities that actively engage students in meaningful learning experiences and ensuring continual student growth and achievement.
- Developing and promoting the appropriate skills and social abilities to allow the optimum progress of the children, according to age, ability and aptitude.
- Supporting the development of children basic skills including Physical coordination, speech, and communication.
- Encouraging children mathematical and Creative development through stories, song, games, drawing and imaginative display.
- Maintaining discipline in the classroom.
- Connecting students knowledge to earlier Learning and developing ways to encourage it Further challenging and inspiring students to Help them deepen their knowledge and Understanding.
- You are in-charge of effective working, neatness/tidiness of class and material resources with the effect of providing an ambience for good learning.
- Plan all lesson in the weekly plan book giving details of lesson objectives, teaching methodologies, home-work (where appropriate) and opportunities for differentiated teaching.
- You must co-operate with colleagues to Augment the instructional environment and Ensure there is a logical scope and order to The nursery section program.
Requirement, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of BA/B.ED in any relevant discipline
- Applicant must have knowledge of Montessori/Early years foundation stage.
- A minimum of five years teaching experience in a nursery or early years environment.
- A diploma in Montessori and phonetics training is an added advantage.
- Candidate must have good diction.
- A respect and fondness for children is a must.
- Highly conscientious and committed to the highest standards of professional service.
- Ability to relate well with different groups of students of different ages and ability levels.
- Candidate must have the ability to inspire and enthuse young children.
- Candidate must be resourceful, responsible, patience and caring
- History of personal achievement.
- Candidate must be creative in designing learning and play activities.
- Excellent listening, communication, writing, organizational,research and IT skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their application letter and detailed CV's to: email@example.com
Note: Please make sure you meet the necessary requirements before applying for this position. Only Applicants who have met the requirements would be considered.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about New Hall International SchoolSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Chelis Education Consult Limited
- Student Recruitment Executive at the Postgraduate School of Credit and Financial Management (PSCFM)
- Volunteer Language Teacher at Young Readers Library
- 2018 Medical Doctors & Dentist Residency Training Programme at Lagos University Teaching Hospital
- Bursar at the Nigeria French Language Village
- VISA Officer at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
- Creche Teacher and Nurse at Radiant Light Intl School
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology