FactBase Consulting Limited - Our client, a National Microfinance Bank, with foreign investors, requires career-driven, honest and Intelligent Nigerians to join its team as:
1.) Pre-Loan Disbursement:
- Promote/market the MFB’s products to potential clients.
- Visit and evaluate potential clients businesses.
- Analyse financial and qualitative data of clients.
- Prepare and present loan documents/tiles to approving authorities.
2.) Post-Loan Disbursement:
- Conduct monitoring visits to clients’ businesses/households.
- Follow up on loan repayment.
- Manage loan recovery.
- Assess the impact of loan before renewal.
- Minimum of HND, B.Sc., B.A., B.Tech in Business Admin., Social Sciences, Accounting, Banking/Finance, OTM and other numerate courses. Minimum grade: Lower Credit or 2.2.
- Basic knowledge in Mathematics, Accounting/Finance is required.
- Previous post NYSC experience is not a must; there will be a standard training programme.
- Age: 24-30 years.
- Intelligent and fluent in English (written/spoken).
- Detail and target oriented.
- High level of integrity (a must).
- Self motivated individual who likes to work mostly outdoor.
- High computer literacy (a must).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.