Vacancy at Fosad Consulting
Posted on: 21 January, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our client is a leading business conglomerate with major presence in diverse sectors including Consumer Products, Corporate Services and Infrastructure. For over four decades, the Group has made a significant contribution to the country as economy and inspired the trust of millions of Nigerians as a provider of quality goods at an affordable price.
The Divisional Head- Racking & Shelving will report to the Managing Director.
- Responsible for managing the Racking & Shelving division of the company and take complete ownership of P&L.
- Technically pitching warehouse racking solutions to corporate houses.
- Developing sales of supermarket gondolas and bolted shelving from new and existing supermarkets/garment shops/pharmacies/offices/libraries etc.
- Meet Architects, designers & contractors, convince them to promote our products in most projects.
- Identifying and appointing distributors/ sales agents pan Nigeria
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organizations presence in West Africa
- New product development within the same segment.
- Take lead in strategizing the racking and shelving business with future growth potential.
- Continuous monitoring of the sales team performance by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, Sales force CRM & cyclical sales meetings.
- Effectively coaching the sales team for obtaining profitable results through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- A first degree in Engineering. MSc ( Management)/MBA would be an added advantage
- Certificate in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field is an advantage
- A minimum of 8 years' working experience in similar industry
- Experience in material handling equipment (shelving/ racking)
- Experience in launching a product portfolio and proving it
- Should possess work experience in Nigeria (for Non-Nigerians)
- Strategic/ persuasive approach to business development
- Ability to work equally on own initiative
- Good team leader
- Presentable & motivated in building a long term career with the company
- Interested candidates must;
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
- Be willing to engage in knowledge sharing and mentoring for subordinates
- Good negotiation and convincing skills
- Be creative and proactive
- Have good understanding of the industry
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Fosad's Career Website on SmartRecruiters
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Head, Human Resources at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Senior Retail Manager at OutsideIn HR Limited
- Business Development Manager at Optimal HR Group
- Ruby Software Engineer at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Mass Communication Specialists at Rossland Placement Services
- Senior Sales & Marketing Managers at Fez Integrated Services Limited
- Latest Job Opportunities at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Rutotech International Limited