Vacancy at Midas Touch Empowerment Initiative
Posted on: 20 January, 2016
Deadline: 2 February, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Midas Touch Empowerment Initiativ
Midas Touch Empowerment Initiative is a non governmental organisation registered under the Companies Allied Matters Act 1, 1990, part C of the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in February 2011. We engage in the activities that promotes economic empowerment through vocational training and skills acquisition, entrepreneurial development and easy access to affordable micro credit facilities for financial freedom.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to book of account, such as general ledger account, documenting business transactions.
- Maintain and audit company financial records.
- Oversee budget and financial management.
- Perform duties related to bookkeeping, preparation of audits and financial planning.
- Assist in auditing accounts for errors, misinformation, fraud, and overspending.
- Union formation approval, union visitation and monitoring.
- Set up a strong internal control techniques.
- Report financial information to management. Plus, identify and investigate variance.
- Participate in strategic planning, fraud prevention, and budget development.
- The preferred candidate should have HND in Accountancy.
- And, MUST be residing within either Satellite Town, Okoko, Festac, Ojo, Mile2, Ikotun, Orile, and its environs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Midas Touch Empowerment InitiativeSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Interns at Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Researchers at Human Rights Watch
- Job Openings at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF)
- Logistics Coordinator at Medecins Du Monde
- Job Vacancies at FHI 360
- Stock/Freight Manager at Solidarites International
- Project Officer at Search For Common Ground
- Job Vacancies at TechnoServe