Vacancy at Midas Touch Empowerment Initiative
Posted on: 20 January, 2016
Deadline: 2 February, 2016
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Midas Touch Empowerment Initiativ
Midas Touch Empowerment Initiative is a non governmental organisation registered under the Companies Allied Matters Act 1, 1990, part C of the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in February 2011. We engage in the activities that promotes economic empowerment through vocational training and skills acquisition, entrepreneurial development and easy access to affordable micro credit facilities for financial freedom.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to book of account, such as general ledger account, documenting business transactions.
- Maintain and audit company financial records.
- Oversee budget and financial management.
- Perform duties related to bookkeeping, preparation of audits and financial planning.
- Assist in auditing accounts for errors, misinformation, fraud, and overspending.
- Union formation approval, union visitation and monitoring.
- Set up a strong internal control techniques.
- Report financial information to management. Plus, identify and investigate variance.
- Participate in strategic planning, fraud prevention, and budget development.
- The preferred candidate should have HND in Accountancy.
- And, MUST be residing within either Satellite Town, Okoko, Festac, Ojo, Mile2, Ikotun, Orile, and its environs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Midas Touch Empowerment InitiativeSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at Creative Associates International
- Job Opportunities at Centre for Democracy & Development (CDD)
- Latest Job Vacancies at Catholic Relief Services (CRS)
- Secretary at the United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Massive Job Vacancies at The Nigeria Supply Chain Integration Project - i+ Consortium (52 Positions)
- Receptionist at The Social and Economic Rights Action Center (SERAC)
- Job Vacancy at Palladium Group
- Operations Managers at the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)