Jobs in a Leading EPCI Company
Posted on: 19 January, 2016
Deadline: 2 February, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
A leading EPCI company with special focus on major onshore/offshore fabrication, heavy duty and pressure vessels fabrication in the Oil & Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Master's/Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Must be a Chartered Account i.e. ICAN.
- 5 years of experience in accounting
- Computer literacy with good IT skill, must be good at MS Office software with emphasis on excel, word and outlook
- Ability to work as a team player and lead cross functional
- Ability to multi-task, pay attention to details and diligent
- Oversee day to day Accounting and Finance operations for company
- Excellent Communication, Presentation Skills and Good record keeping
go to method of application »
- Conduct internal audit and Prepare timely annual accounts and ensure timely finalization of audits
- Experience in regulatory activities including IFRS reporting.
- Carry out monthly reconciliation of Re - Insurance Treaty and Accounting:
- Reconciliation of finance report and Claims reports. Well versed in financial planning, analysis and reporting
- Willingness to develop and apply operational mindset and improve financial result
- Carry out accounts payable duties such as cash flow management and weekly report.
- Review and reconciliation of all general ledger accounts on weekly and monthly basis.
- Preparation of statutory audit schedule and monthly management account
- Handle timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payment
- Liaise with the HR department to prepare and Oversee all payroll functions to ensure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaise with HR department to Negotiate and manage the employee insurance and benefits plans: Process and submit statutory and benefits remittances on time
- Coordinate and prepare total company income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow
- Lead financial reporting processes monthly, quarterly, and yearly close process
- Manage cost control activities for the company
- Master's/Bachelor's degree in Finance
- 5-10 years of experience in Finance in the oil and Gas sector.
- Computer literacy with good IT skill, must be good at MS Office software with emphasis on excel, word and outlook.
- Ability to work as a team player and lead cross functional.
- Ability to multi-task, pay attention to details and diligent.
- Good understanding of business as well as financial issues.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Latest Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Drillers at Ensco Plc
- Business Development Officer, Machine Shop at AOS Orwell
- Latest Recruitment at an Oil and Gas Firm - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Head Of Accounts at Petrok Oil and Gas
- Latest Vacancies at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- GM Strategy, Economics and Planning at Hobark International Limited (HIL)