Jobs in a Leading EPCI Company
Posted on: 19 January, 2016
Deadline: 2 February, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A leading EPCI company with special focus on major onshore/offshore fabrication, heavy duty and pressure vessels fabrication in the Oil & Gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Master's/Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Must be a Chartered Account i.e. ICAN.
- 5 years of experience in accounting
- Computer literacy with good IT skill, must be good at MS Office software with emphasis on excel, word and outlook
- Ability to work as a team player and lead cross functional
- Ability to multi-task, pay attention to details and diligent
- Oversee day to day Accounting and Finance operations for company
- Excellent Communication, Presentation Skills and Good record keeping
go to method of application »
- Conduct internal audit and Prepare timely annual accounts and ensure timely finalization of audits
- Experience in regulatory activities including IFRS reporting.
- Carry out monthly reconciliation of Re - Insurance Treaty and Accounting:
- Reconciliation of finance report and Claims reports. Well versed in financial planning, analysis and reporting
- Willingness to develop and apply operational mindset and improve financial result
- Carry out accounts payable duties such as cash flow management and weekly report.
- Review and reconciliation of all general ledger accounts on weekly and monthly basis.
- Preparation of statutory audit schedule and monthly management account
- Handle timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payment
- Liaise with the HR department to prepare and Oversee all payroll functions to ensure that employees are paid in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaise with HR department to Negotiate and manage the employee insurance and benefits plans: Process and submit statutory and benefits remittances on time
- Coordinate and prepare total company income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow
- Lead financial reporting processes monthly, quarterly, and yearly close process
- Manage cost control activities for the company
- Master's/Bachelor's degree in Finance
- 5-10 years of experience in Finance in the oil and Gas sector.
- Computer literacy with good IT skill, must be good at MS Office software with emphasis on excel, word and outlook.
- Ability to work as a team player and lead cross functional.
- Ability to multi-task, pay attention to details and diligent.
- Good understanding of business as well as financial issues.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Accountant at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Procurement Support Officer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- GM Business Development at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Management Accountant at Subsea 7
- Human Resources Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager/Business Development Officer at MG Vowgas Group
- Latest Recruitment at Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL)