Ongoing 2016 PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment
Posted on: 18 January, 2016
Deadline: 5 February, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
PwC helps organization and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 180,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in Assurance, Tax and Advisory services.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Your learning with us begins with a structured 6 - 8 weeks induction course. This is the first element of a development framework that will help you build business awareness, technical, personal and management skills throughout your career.
- Self-directed, career-long training is a key feature of life here at PwC. The entire working environment is designed to empower you to learn.
- You will have access to a wealth of critical knowledge, such as best practices documentation and methodology tools. We will provide you with continuous on- the-job guidance, and you will acquire key knowledge about industries, business strategy and practical business issues faced by our clients through your daily experiences.
- Professional qualifications will play a vital role in your career. We will provide you with all the support and resources you need to excel in your professional exams. . A coach who will play an important role in your career development will be made available to help you unlock your potentials, so that you can perform at your best..
- International development is a valuable development opportunity which our global network can provide .This provides you with the opportunity to spend a year or two gaining experience and fresh perspectives with one of the PwC firms around the world, or explore new cultures during short-term client assignments or training courses abroad.
* Fresh Graduate
* Completed NYSC
* Minimum of 2nd Upper Class Honours
These positions are for our Assurance and Tax Regulatory Services
Method of Application
Interested in this position, go toPWC's Career Website to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)Similar Jobs
- Sales Vacancies at First Katalyst Marketing (27 Positions)
- Latest Jobs at Paul Esther Consulting
- Sales Representatives at Thinkshifts Limited
- Sales Executives at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Jobs at PG Consulting limited
- Sales and Marketing Jobs at Vitalysis Group
- Senior Officer, Liability Generation at The Concept Group
- Sales Executive at MyJobMag.com