Career Opportunity at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 16 January, 2016
Deadline: 12 February, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Lantern Books
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
- We need a graphic artist with the skillset to develop EBooks (EPub 3 in particular) that scales properly on every device.
- Must know Corel Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- At least an experience of 2 -3 years.
- Ability to communicate effectively would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com
Note: Also give us example of previous work in attachment.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lantern BooksSimilar Jobs
- Driver at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Creative Editor at Iconway Media
- Broadcast Journalist (Video) at the BBC World Service
- Social Media Executive at iflix Nigeria
- Media Producer/Co-founder at Next up Africa
- Jobs at The News Chronicle
- Main Female Presenter at Network Arewa24 Limited
- Writers Needed at Open Journals Nigeria Magazine (OJN Mag)