Career Opportunity at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
Posted on: 16 January, 2016
Deadline: 12 February, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Lantern Books
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria's leading Children's book publisher. Its imprint, "Lantern books" is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
- We need a graphic artist with the skillset to develop EBooks (EPub 3 in particular) that scales properly on every device.
- Must know Corel Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- At least an experience of 2 -3 years.
- Ability to communicate effectively would be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV's to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Also give us example of previous work in attachment.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Lantern BooksSimilar Jobs
- Editors at Aquila Sports
- 2017 Daily Trust Newspaper Fresh Graduate Interns Recruitment
- Production Officer at TAF & Associates (Operators of Planet Radio 101.1FM)
- Executive Assistant to the MD at DM Holdings (DMH)
- Business Development Officers at Kraks Media
- Latest Recruitment at The BBC
- Career Opportunities at The BBC
- Senior Sales Executive at Perform Group