Career Oppotunities at Afrital
Posted on: 11 January, 2016
Deadline: 22 January, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Afrital
Afrital was incorporated in 1991. Today, the company's activities span two key areas - our five menswear outlets (located in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja) trading in the name of Buckles; and our lighting and finishing fittings showrooms trading as Italfit.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
- Work closely with Business Development Manager to design and execute pre-agreed strategies built around developing new business growth.
- Drive “Request for quote” process with new prospects.
- Open business development dialog with strategic customers. Particular interest is to build a few large strategic accounts.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Identify and attend trade shows and other business functions to keep abreast of developments in the marketplace, to find potential new business, and to market company's end-to-end
- To participate and where appropriate lead in the development, implementation and evaluation of strategic plans, business plans and operational policies and procedures for the division.
- To progress and complete identified tasks and projects as required in the business planning process.
- To maintain a working knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice
- To ensure that appropriate performance information is available to report to Senior Management Team on performance against business objectives and financial targets.
- To undertake and manage research and ad-hoc special projects under the guidance of the Business Development Manager and Senior Management Team.
- Take part in audits of operational practices, in consultation with managers making recommendations and setting up systems designed to improve service delivery.
- Liaise as required with Corporate Officers to provide information or advice on the corporate best value/performance improvement process.
- Develop a management information strategy and action plan for development of the service and review as appropriate.
- Carry out and report on bench-marking exercises with other similar service providers as appropriate as directed by Senior Management Team comparing service delivery, performance and cost.
- Any other duties commensurate with the scope and nature of the post.
- Degree in Management Sciences
- 1-3 years working experience in a higher responsibility area under minimum supervision.
- Strong English speaking
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication skills(oral/written/presentation).
- Strong client relationship management and development aptitude.
- Possess solid presentation skills.
go to method of application »
- Minimum Three (3) years Relevant Experience as a Logistics Officer.
- Demonstrate assurance dealing with people.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both in English to convey technical concepts to business and technical personnel.
- Ability to work under stressful working conditions including working late into the night, on weekend and traveling on short notice.
- Good computer skills using MS Operating Systems, specifically MS office Suite, Corel Draw etc., QuickBooks is an added advantage.
- Readiness to Travel on jobs as required by business.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- ND, HND, B.Sc Engineering (Elect/Elect) Field is preferred.
- Ability to drive with valid driver's license.
- Strong customer service mindset.
- Prior field engineering experience is preferred..
- Strong organizational skills
- Good understanding of machinery behaviour and problems.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AfritalSimilar Jobs
- Sales Engineer at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Agronomist at Hakar Engineering
- Accounts Officer at O.K. Isokariari & Sons Nigeria Limited
- Mechanical and Electrical Generator Technician at Quest Oil and Engineering Services Limited
- Business Development Manager at Bosch Africa
- Spare Parts Manager at Leventis Motors Limited
- Customer Service Representative at Tebenaj Automobile Solutions (TAS) Limited
- ICSS Technicians at Western Development Company Limited (WDCL)