Career Opportunity at eRecruiter Nigeria
Posted on: 21 December, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
Our client is a fast growing Software group which has successfully created high growth technology companies in different sectors. The group focuses on delivering high impact technology solutions for emerging markets through a culture of entrepreneurship and innovation. Due to expansion, they now have an opening for a Revenue Assurance Analyst
- Support the Revenue Assurance function.
- The Revenue Assurance Analyst responsibilities will be to improve the end-to-end assurance of cost and revenue from source through to billing, within a controls environment across all revenue streams.
- Develop and implement end to end controls methodology for all products and services relating to all revenue streams.
- To support and deliver in the execution of the Cost and Revenue Assurance for all products and services relating to all revenue streams
- Production and analysis of End to End reconciliation from Source, though to billing and ensuring that all events are received and processed in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
- To develop, improve and support automation and efficiency of all required business process and Revenue Assurance models for all products and services related to all revenue streams.
- To work with all product owners to ensure controls are in place to support the lead to cash process for all revenue streams.
- Analyse and report clearance of exceptions from all provisioning and billing systems.
- To provide comprehensive revenue risk analysis to drive internal improvements through prioritisation of tasks or resolution activity to mitigate risk across business forums.
- To provide feedback and analysis to the cost and commercial teams in regard to variances and potential impact to the P&L.
- To champion revenue leakage issues across usage by influencing and engaging key stakeholders on activity and resource requirements necessary to drive revenue maximisation.
- Providing & supporting the Revenue, Cost & Margin Assurance coverage for a varied spread of clients and systems, with on-going revenue.
- Work with process control department to Initiate & support process improvement programmes to drive control environment.
- Management of over, under & incorrect charging issues of client's products / services across all systems.
- Actively participate in all go-to-market phase during product launch & changes to identify financial risk to business.
- Support Corporate Security with Fraud Management control framework
- Activity seek areas to improve controls and reduce fraud opportunities
- Group Revenue Assurance and Fraud Management reporting
- Minimum 3 Years’ experience in a similar role within Financial Services, Technology, Telecoms or FinTech Sector
- University degree in Finance or related discipline
- Chartered status in Accounting e.g ACA or ACCA or equivalent
- Project management experience
- Attention to detail and financial impact
- Experience in revenue assurance or billing processes and ability to document such processes.
- Very Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with management information, financial systems
- Dedicated and self-motivated able to communicate to all levels and influence change, results driven
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit eRecruiter's career website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- Engineered System Sales Executive at Oracle Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Information Technologies at an International Technology Consulting Company - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Software Developers at Sophia ERP Limited (SEL)
- Network Engineering Manager at Ngcom Network Solutions Limited
- Company Driver at Merit Telecoms Nigeria Limited
- Tax Analyst at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Web Developer at GoMyWay