If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
- Our Client is the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. They offer listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- They are currently looking to recruit an Enterprise Architect. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to apply technical and enterprise business knowledge and experience to coordinate the architectural design, development, implementation and support of various information technology (IT) solutions encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies.
- Key Responsibilities:
- Provide technical architecture reviews, utilize industry best practices and patterns, and help align business capabilities to technical capabilities
- Ensure that the application/systems, data and technology aspects of the enterprise architecture are driven by the business imperatives of the organization and that the requirements driving the overall architecture are managed consistently and effectively
- Create architectural vision and strategy for new and existing solutions
- Lead enterprise architecture projects & producing architecture deliverables
- Sign off system requirements, identify resources, and estimate timelines for project completion
- Adopt optimal information management approaches through an understanding of evolving business needs and technology capabilities
- Be part of a team of product development professionals in charge of gathering business requirements, defining and planning business architecture/standards for multiple applications that are consistent with overall enterprise application architecture and in alignment with corporate strategies and initiatives.
DESIRED COMPETENCY AND SKILLS REQUIREMENT
- Must have understanding of Enterprise Application Integration methods and general architectural principles
- Software development methodologies experience and structured approaches to system development
- Strong business analysis skills , experience, including development of business vision and strategies, functional decomposition, requirements capture, process modeling
- High level of technical field expertise
- Knowledge of Network topology and software systems
- Excellent negotiation and facilitation skills
- Post NYSC 8+ years related professional work experience
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science or Electronic Engineering/associated technology fields.
go to method of application »
He/She will be responsible for planning, management, coordination of the project.
• Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
• Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
• Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
• Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
• Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Execute the project according to the project plan
• Develop forms and records to document project activities
• Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
• Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
• Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
• Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
EXPERIENCE 5-8 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution. Experience in a Financial Services or Banking industry is mandatory.
• A university degree in a related field
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
• Experience in leading and managing complex projects
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work in a small team setting
• PMP, ITIL, Six Sigma or similar is required.
• Must have Excellent MS Office skills.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
go to method of application »
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting business analysis and achieve project success.
- Requirements planning, elicitation, analysis and documentation.
- Set up, lead and take part in workshops and meetings to discuss, document and agree requirements.
- Document/review functional specification.
- Review test plans and reports to ensure that all business requirements are met throughout the testing process.
- Recognise and anticipate issues that delay the delivery of requirements, change controls or projects.
- Provide subject matter expertise, with regards to the telecommunications industry, to aide in the shaping of projects and business requirements.
- Coordinate and manage the implementation of selected projects from concept to closing.
- 5-8 years Telecoms work experience (GSM).
- Knowledge of Telecoms products such as voice, VAS, data, fixed line and connectivity.
- Experience as a systems or business analyst, especially in convergence billing, requirements definition, workflow documentation, data analysis, conversion preparation, user testing and roll-out support.
- Expertise in working in a dynamic and complex environment and being involved throughout the entire project life cycle to ensure successful delivery.
- Convergent billing experience
- Experience in Telco Charging, Billing and Balance management.
- End-to-End process experience.
- Knowledge of business processes for “Concept to Market”, “Lead to Cash” and “Trouble to Repair” cycles in Telecoms.
- A good bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or any related discipline.
- Certification in BA is a plus.
- PMI/PMP Certification is a plus
- Project management skills.
- Business process management and documentation skills.
- Workshop facilitation skills.
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
go to method of application »
The successful candidate will manage and coordinate the activities of application development to enhance the Bank’s internal processes and also create business opportunities and competitive opportunities for the Bank (Externally) with the development and deployment of reliable and appropriate applications.
• Support the Bank’s business strategy achieved through IT by developing/ modifying automated processes that address service efficiency, enhancements, process improvements, and service delivery, that translates into improved customer (internal/external) experience
• Improve staff productivity by providing more efficient alternatives (applications) to getting work done through improved automation and tools.
• Reduce incidence of fraud and operations errors by ensuring applications are properly developed and follow the bank’s policy and standards.
• Effectively manage and maintain working relationships with clients in order to increase satisfaction with IT support and services that meets their need.
• Tracking the implementation of Audit report outcomes
• Develop a training/ Knowledge sharing framework/ plan across the team in order to close knowledge gaps and ensure effective support is given at all times
• Ensure the preparation of support and technical documentation.
• Ensure strict compliance with relevant policies/ procedures and audit requirements
• Supervise a near to Zero error rate level in processes and project executions.
• Create competitive advantages for the Bank against competitors through software technologies
• At least 5 years cognate experience.
• First Degree in a Physical or Numerate Science or Engineering, ITIL Foundation, Programming Knowledge (Dot.Net, HTML), Oracle PL/SQL, Finacle Scripting, SQL Admin;java etc
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as subject of the mail