Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities.
DESIRED COMPETENCY AND SKILLS REQUIREMENT
He/She will be responsible for planning, management, coordination of the project.
• Define the scope of the project in collaboration with senior management
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
• Determine the resources (time, money, equipment, etc) required to complete the project
• Develop a schedule for project completion that effectively allocates the resources to the activities
• Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities; revise the schedule as required
• Determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
• Execute the project according to the project plan
• Develop forms and records to document project activities
• Set up files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented and secured
• Monitor the progress of the project and make adjustments as necessary to ensure the successful completion of the project
• Establish a communication schedule to update stakeholders including appropriate staff in the organization on the progress of the project
• Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a regular basis to ensure that it meets the project standards
EXPERIENCE 5-8 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution. Experience in a Financial Services or Banking industry is mandatory.
• A university degree in a related field
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders
• Experience in leading and managing complex projects
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work in a small team setting
• PMP, ITIL, Six Sigma or similar is required.
• Must have Excellent MS Office skills.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting business analysis and achieve project success.
The successful candidate will manage and coordinate the activities of application development to enhance the Bank’s internal processes and also create business opportunities and competitive opportunities for the Bank (Externally) with the development and deployment of reliable and appropriate applications.
• Support the Bank’s business strategy achieved through IT by developing/ modifying automated processes that address service efficiency, enhancements, process improvements, and service delivery, that translates into improved customer (internal/external) experience
• Improve staff productivity by providing more efficient alternatives (applications) to getting work done through improved automation and tools.
• Reduce incidence of fraud and operations errors by ensuring applications are properly developed and follow the bank’s policy and standards.
• Effectively manage and maintain working relationships with clients in order to increase satisfaction with IT support and services that meets their need.
• Tracking the implementation of Audit report outcomes
• Develop a training/ Knowledge sharing framework/ plan across the team in order to close knowledge gaps and ensure effective support is given at all times
• Ensure the preparation of support and technical documentation.
• Ensure strict compliance with relevant policies/ procedures and audit requirements
• Supervise a near to Zero error rate level in processes and project executions.
• Create competitive advantages for the Bank against competitors through software technologies
• At least 5 years cognate experience.
• First Degree in a Physical or Numerate Science or Engineering, ITIL Foundation, Programming Knowledge (Dot.Net, HTML), Oracle PL/SQL, Finacle Scripting, SQL Admin;java etc
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail