If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A fully diversified conglomerate in Nigeria with business interest spanning across a wide sector of the economy including Oil.& Gas, Commodities Trading, Shipping & Marine Services, Petrochemicals, Plastic Products, Transportation, Fertilizer, Real Estate e.t.c is looking for suitable candidate to fill a top management position.
Drive the articulation, implementation and monitoring of Company' marketing strategy and associated plan aimed at meeting
customers' needs, enhancing brand equity and ultimately increasing revenue generation for the company.
Job Ref: MEG/MKT/001
We Want To Talk To You If You
- Are an experienced marketer able to lead and drive marketing and branding efforts to increase the Groups aggressive awareness and growth targets
- Have thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management, sales and business development; along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance.
- Are a marketing leader with the vision to seek out new promotional avenues to support the Group's objectives.
- Have the ability to understand changing market dynamics, translate them into actionable strategies to achieve company objectives.
- Have an in depth knowledge of basic IT communication tools.
- Are an experienced marketing leader who has built a successful consumer brands at a top startup or other high-growth, customer-centric organization.
- Have driven exponential customer and company growth and deeply versed in all aspects of the marketing function.
- Possesses tremendous communication and leadership skills, with proven success in traditional and innovative campaigns across the broad spectrum of today's marketing channels.
The Chief Marketing Director Will
- Be responsible for creating innovative marketing strategies that will further build the brand, leading to increased awareness and revenue generation for the company.
- Oversee all company marketing (offline and on line; owned, earned, and paid) activities.
- Lead, mentor and grow our great existing marketing team.
- Collaborate closely with the CEO and COO to build broader customer base.
- Build a best-in-class data-driven marketing organization (tools, processes, strategies, and metrics).
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline.
- Masters Degree with specialization in Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10-15 years experience in Marketing Management.
- Certification in Marketing will be a plus, but not mandatory.
- Sound FMCG experience in managing globallinternational brands will be a prerequisite.
- Experience in Cbannel Marketing, Oil & Gas, Petrochemical and FMCG.
- Candidate must have at least 7 years experience at senior level coordinating marketing activities.
Method of Application
Interested persons/applicants should forward their applications via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org including Job Ref details. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.