- Experience as a teacher, trainer or advisor as part of an international law enforcement development program is desirable.
- Experience working with law enforcement senior management personnel in international law enforcement development programs is desirable.
- The ability to speak French at a conversional level (Level 3 on the Department of State’s Language Proficiency Speaking Definitions) is desirable, but not required
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Government Public Trust Security Clearance prior to deployment
- Minimum 20 years of law enforcement experience, with five years or more of senior management experience over a civilian police force or federal law enforcement agency.
- Minimum 7-10 years international criminal justice development experience Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from an accredited university. A master’s in a field related to law enforcement is desirable, but not required.
- Flexibility; and ability to work under pressure and within limited timeframes
- U.S. citizens/Green card ONLY due to government or federal requirement.