Latest Job Opportunity at Fosad Consulting Limited
Posted on: 8 December, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
- Responsible for managing the Racking & Shelving division of the company and take complete ownership of P&L.
- Technically pitching warehouse racking solutions to corporate houses.
- Developing sales of supermarket gondolas and bolted shelving from new and existing supermarkets/garment shops/pharmacies/offices/libraries etc.
- Meet Architects, designers & contractors, convince them to promote our products in most projects.
- Identifying and appointing distributors/ sales agents pan Nigeria
- Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organisation’s presence in West Africa
- New product development within the same segment.
- Take lead in strategizing the racking and shelving business with future growth potential.
- Continuous monitoring of the sales team performance by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, Salesforce CRM & cyclical sales meetings.
- Effectively coaching the sales team for obtaining profitable results through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximising business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Must be a qualified Mechanical Engineer, preferably with a Degree in Management
- Certificate in Marketing, Business Administration or any related field is an advantage
- Total work experience of 10 - 15 years; with knowledge of 2-5 years experience in warehouse or store management
- Experience in material handling equipment (shelving/ racking)
- Experience in launching a product portfolio and proving it
- Should possess work experience in Nigeria
- Strategic/ persuasive approach to business development
- Ability to work equally on own initiative
- Good team leader
- Presentable & motivated in building a long term career with the company
Interested candidates must:
- Have good communication skills
- Possess excellent listening skills
- Be a good time manager
- Ba able to take initiative and be proactive
- Have good knowledge of Computer applications (Microsoft Office)
- Possess excellent note taking skills
- Be friendly and wiling to proffer solutions
- Innovative and smart
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit Fosad Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- IT Personnel at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
- Information Technology (IT) Support Officer at a Downstream Oil and Gas Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Church Administrator at Harbour Human Capital Solutions (HHCS) Limited
- Sales Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited
- Customer Service Officer at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Payroll Officer at Oscar Temple
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at Platinum Careers
- Marketing Officers at Green Field Health Management Limited