Our client, a world leader in market-driven Innovation and Science will commence a refinery build project toward the end of 2014 in New Delhi, would you like to be considered to be part of this exciting opportunity….?
You will be joining a company with expertise spanning two centuries, a diverse range of industries in more than 90 countries; uniquely positioned to help solve some of the world’s biggest challenges by bringing world-class science and engineering to the global market place though innovative products, materials and services.
- Full responsibility for coordination of the monitoring, review, checking, approval, or recommendation for approval of field construction and erection of ISBL and OSBL Units.
- Supervises Principal Engineers, who are responsible for specific Blocks of Units.
- Liaise closely with commissioning Coordinator and Maintenance Coordinator to facilitate safe and smooth commission of the Units.
Location : Construction Site at Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
Duration : Mechanical Completion of all ISBL and OSBL UnitsQualifications
- Mechanical Engineering Graduate, with at least 15-20 years post graduate professional experience in the Hydrocarbon Processing Engineering and Construction Industry.
- Experience as Construction & Erection Manager of a greenfield refinery or petrochemical plant project, or similar facility.
- Fluent in English Language.
- Must permanent or contract staff of Sponsoring Company.
- Reports to Project Manager.
Applications received from : CANDIDATES RESIDENT IN NORTH AMERICA, WESTERN EUROPE ONLY