Latest Vacancy at Hobark International
Posted on: 2 December, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasec- provide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services
- Procure spare parts in a cost effective and efficient manner collaborating with service team.
- To cover our spare parts network and dealers (within the region).
- Network and dealer control.
- Appoint parts dealers for all products.
- Procure spare parts sufficiently and efficiently.
- Receive and process parts from our suppliers, check merchandise received against purchase invoice.
- Supply Spare Parts and Accessories to our customers promptly.
- Set the prices of parts accurately.
- Develop strategies for increased monthly sales and distribution of our genuine parts and accessories.
- Gather relevant information on market opportunities, customer queries, complaints and competitors activities for strategic planning.
- Actively involved in PSI – Purchase, Sales and Inventory
- Update inventory control system and parts catalogue.
- Warehouse control.
- Good communication skills: written, oral and presentation.
- B.Sc or HND in Engineering, marketing, Business Admin, or any Social Sciences.
- 2-3 years relevant knowledge and field experience of motorcycles parts and lubricants and/ or OBM parts and lubricants.
- Experience with computerized inventory systems or the ability to quickly learn.
- Retail sales or mechanical knowledge of motorcycles and OBM or similar related industries and the commitment to continually develop knowledge.
- Ability to look up parts and quote prices for parts using proper catalogue for motorcycle or engines.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Hobark's career website
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Accountant at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Procurement Support Officer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- GM Business Development at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Management Accountant at Subsea 7
- Human Resources Manager at Bradfield Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager/Business Development Officer at MG Vowgas Group