Latest Vacancy at Hobark International
Posted on: 2 December, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasec- provide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services
- Procure spare parts in a cost effective and efficient manner collaborating with service team.
- To cover our spare parts network and dealers (within the region).
- Network and dealer control.
- Appoint parts dealers for all products.
- Procure spare parts sufficiently and efficiently.
- Receive and process parts from our suppliers, check merchandise received against purchase invoice.
- Supply Spare Parts and Accessories to our customers promptly.
- Set the prices of parts accurately.
- Develop strategies for increased monthly sales and distribution of our genuine parts and accessories.
- Gather relevant information on market opportunities, customer queries, complaints and competitors activities for strategic planning.
- Actively involved in PSI – Purchase, Sales and Inventory
- Update inventory control system and parts catalogue.
- Warehouse control.
- Good communication skills: written, oral and presentation.
- B.Sc or HND in Engineering, marketing, Business Admin, or any Social Sciences.
- 2-3 years relevant knowledge and field experience of motorcycles parts and lubricants and/ or OBM parts and lubricants.
- Experience with computerized inventory systems or the ability to quickly learn.
- Retail sales or mechanical knowledge of motorcycles and OBM or similar related industries and the commitment to continually develop knowledge.
- Ability to look up parts and quote prices for parts using proper catalogue for motorcycle or engines.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Hobark's career website
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Russelsmith Group
- Human Resource Vacancy at Excel Professional Services - Oil and Gas Company
- Latest Recruitment at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Job Opportunity at WTS Energy
- Engineering Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Latest Job Opportunities at AOS Orwell
- Finance Role in the Oil and Gas Industry - Adexen
- Job Vacancy at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited