Latest Vacancy at Hobark International
Posted on: 2 December, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasec- provide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services
- Procure spare parts in a cost effective and efficient manner collaborating with service team.
- To cover our spare parts network and dealers (within the region).
- Network and dealer control.
- Appoint parts dealers for all products.
- Procure spare parts sufficiently and efficiently.
- Receive and process parts from our suppliers, check merchandise received against purchase invoice.
- Supply Spare Parts and Accessories to our customers promptly.
- Set the prices of parts accurately.
- Develop strategies for increased monthly sales and distribution of our genuine parts and accessories.
- Gather relevant information on market opportunities, customer queries, complaints and competitors activities for strategic planning.
- Actively involved in PSI – Purchase, Sales and Inventory
- Update inventory control system and parts catalogue.
- Warehouse control.
- Good communication skills: written, oral and presentation.
- B.Sc or HND in Engineering, marketing, Business Admin, or any Social Sciences.
- 2-3 years relevant knowledge and field experience of motorcycles parts and lubricants and/ or OBM parts and lubricants.
- Experience with computerized inventory systems or the ability to quickly learn.
- Retail sales or mechanical knowledge of motorcycles and OBM or similar related industries and the commitment to continually develop knowledge.
- Ability to look up parts and quote prices for parts using proper catalogue for motorcycle or engines.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Hobark's career website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at a Reputable Oil & Gas (Upstream) Company - Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Job Opportunities at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- HR Systems Analyst at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
- IT Support Administrator at Tamrose Ventures Limited
- Graduate Facility Officer at RusselSmith Group
- Aviation Sales Officer at Cleanserve Integrated Energy Solutions Limited (CIES)
- Health, Safety and Environment Manager at MG Vowgas Group