Vacancy in a Foreign Embassy
Posted on: 29 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at eRecruiter Nigeria
Our client is the commercial section of a Foreign Embassy from the Far East, primarily engaged in foreign investment attraction, growing of new export companies, trade missions, growing of overseas expansion, foreign market research. They now have an opening for a Business Development Executive.
- This position offers an exciting opportunity to play a key role in promoting and supporting the company’s business in Nigeria.
- Identifying reliable Nigeria companies that are willing to discuss business and import from Korean companies
- Marketing of Korean products to Nigerian companies
- Managing full life cycle of business relationships between Nigeria and Korean companies
- Writing reports and surveys to Korean companies on their products in the Nigerian market and general market information on the product
- The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in client / customer relationship management, a good understanding of sales and marketing concepts and their practical application and sound knowledge of the trade environment as well as local/regional market conditions
- The position requires a highly motivated team member fluent in English with experience in business development
- Minimum Bachelors degree in a Business related discipline (e.g Marketing, Bus Admin, Economics Finance e.t.c).
- MSc or related Master degree is preferred
- 2-5 Years’ experience in a business development or a similar role
- Ability to utilise sophisticated computer based systems to support work practices, including delivery of client services
- Due to equal opportunities and diversity, the clients strongly encourages females with the relevant experience to apply
DO NOT APPLY if you DO NOT meet the requirements
Method of Application
To apply for this sales position, go to eRecruiter's website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about eRecruiter NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- U.S. Embassy Recruitment for Cultural Affairs Assistant
- U.S. Embassy Recruiting for Painters
- Fresh Recruitment at The Benin Traditional Council
- Job Vacancies at Imo State Government (World Bank Assisted Projected)
- Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Massive Recruitment 2017
- Fresh Recruitment at The European Union (EU)
- U.S. Embassy Recruitment for Plumbers
- State Counsel Recruitment at The Kaduna State Government