Eben UK Resources Ltd is a privately owned company registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission. We are into Project Management, Oil and Gas Recruitment, Construction, Oil and Gas Services, Engineering Software Training, Engineering Consultancy and General Contracts.
Eben UK Resources Ltd has Four Divisions: Human Resource Development, Oil and Gas, Construction and IT Division.
We have a team of highly qualified young professionals with vast industry experience that can provide practical solutions to complex problems during all phases of a project. We have a lot of technical partners (International and local) that always deliver projects on time, to the agreed budget and quality.
Our professionals provide engineering consulting services and training in various fields of oil and gas, planning and management. We also provide training on project management applications and various relevant oil and gas industry software. Most of our trainings are carried out in conjunction with our Technical Training Partners.
Oil and Gas Software Training Instructors wanted at the Eben UK Resources Ltd, Training Center in Rumuodara, Port Harcourt. We need Instructors to train on the following softwares;
1. Eclipse, Petrel, Prosper, Mbal
2. GAP, Hysys, Caesar II, PDMS
3. PDDS, Primavera (P6), MS Project
4. Flarenet, StaadPro, Orion
5. Pipe Flow Expert, Pipephase
6. Peachtree, Quickbooks, Sage Pastel
7. Pipesim, Oracle (11g), SAP (MM)
1. OND, HND, BSc, MSc in a related course.
2. Must be fluent in English, Confident, Good dress sense and have the ability to make a presentation to a professional audience using a laptop/projector.
3. Must have a minimum of 2 years working knowledge of the software you are applying to train on.
4. Must have a Proficiency or related Certificate in the software you are applying to train on, from a reputable training company/organisation.
1. Own laptop is an advantage.
2. People residing in Port Harcourt have an added advantage.
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below