CA Global Headhunters is an international recruitment and staffing company with an in-depth focus on Recruitment in Africa. We recruit talent of the highest standard across African Sectors in Mining, Oil & Gas, Engineering, Banking, Finance, Legal, Insurance, Commodities and Agriculture. As the African markets further grow and develop, our skills and expertise simultaneously grow too, ensuring that we deliver the best service for both clients and candidates. Our extensive candidate network built up over 8 years comprises the most diverse, skilled and experienced candidates.
Our client, a top company in the Agricultural Industry in Africa with various operations, is seeking an experienced Chief Operating Officer to lead their team in West Africa.
- Management of the operation and plantation on a daily basis.
- Creating and implementing company policies and systems.
- Operational and financial planning and control.
- Providing strategic direction to ensure successful operation and growth.
- Fostering an environment of teamwork and collaboration in a culturally diverse team.
- Regular liaison with the Chairman with full accountability to the board for all company operations.
- Representation of the company to clients and other relevant parties.
- Building and maintaining an effective executive team.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Commercial, Engineering or similar qualification.
- 10 years previous experience in a similar position.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Extensive experience working in Africa.
- Focus on continuous improvement.
- Strong communication and team building skills.
- Able to effectively communicate with and work with individuals at all levels.
- Able to provide successful leadership to a culturally diverse.
- Willingness to travel.
- Contract position.
- Single status rotation of 15 weeks on and 3 weeks off OR married status rotation of 5 months on and 1 month off.
Method of Application
To apply, visit CA Global's Career Page on Catsone