Job Vacancy at RSL International
Posted on: 24 November, 2015
Deadline: 30 December, 2015
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at RSL International
RSL International is Nigeria's emerging Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) distributor who has brought convenience to buying experience since March 2012.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Keep track of information in order to keep businesses and supply chains on schedule.
- Ensure proper scheduling, recordkeeping, and inventory control.
- Check, sample, and keep accurate records on materials, supplies, and other equipment that enters a warehouse.
- Verify the quantity and quality of items they are assigned, checking for defects and recording what they find.
- Gather information, using scales, or calculators.
- Report on defective product and get instruction on what to do about it, such as to scrap it or send it back to the Head Office.
- Prepare daily reports on warehouse inventory levels.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about RSL InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Jobs at Denna Rossi Limited
- Consumer Connections Marketing Manager at SABmiller Plc
- Quality Assurance Assistant at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Sales Executives at CitySA Import Export Nigeria Limited
- General Manager at JMG Limited
- Job Openings at Drury Industries (30 Positions)
- Head, Supply Chain at Adexen Recruitment Agency