EZ37 Solutions is a Management and Human Resource Consulting and Training firm that provides professional, tailor- made, organisational development and manpower solutions.
Qualifications & Experience:
• BSc / HND In Microbiology With Not Less Than 3 Years Job Experience
• Flexibility To Adapt To Changing Priorities.
• Ability To Work As Part Of A Team Or Individually.
• Ability To Provide Clear And Accurate Documentation Of Tasks Performed.
• Self-motivated And Able To Work Individually And/or In A Team Environment.
• Ability To Use Microsoft Word And Excel. Willingness
• To Learn Additional Software Systems, Such As SAP.
• Demonstrate understanding of basic laboratory procedures and skills in microbiology field.
• Perform routine microbiological assays, making media, and working with autoclaves.
• Perform Quality Control functions.
• Provide clear and accurate documentation and adhere to established record keeping procedures and methods.
• Understand and follow written methods within relevant technical area.
• Maintain clean and organized work area.
• Adhere to laboratory safety policies.
• Accept and follow technical work direction.
• Perform other duties in a timely manner as assigned.
• Must Possess A Minimum Of B.Sc. In Business Administration, Public Administration Or Related Field.
• Possess Good Diction And Excellent Communication Skills.
• Age 35 And Above
• Female Preferred
• Answer inquiries and provide information to the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties regarding activities conducted at establishment and location of departments, offices, and employees within the organization.
• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
• Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
• Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
• Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public
• File and maintain records.
• Ensure members of the public are satisfied with the products and services of company
• About 10 Years In Procurement/Purchase Dept. Of Any Reputed Organization
• Knowledge Of SAP An Added Advantage.
• Must Have Negotiating Skills.
• Involved in negotiation for the company
• Knowledge of market, sources for packaging materials, raw materials and engineering items.
• Co-ordination with User Departments.
• Able to develop new Vendors.
• Knowledge of VAT, WHT procedures desired.
• 4 To 5 Years In Procurement/Purchase Department Of A Reputed Firm.
• Preparation of Purchase Requisitions.
• Obtaining quotes from different sources for local materials, packaging materials and engineering items.
• Creation of Purchase Orders.
• Chasing with Suppliers for delivery.
To apply for this position, visit the post on EZ37 website