Internship and Experienced Jobs at G4S Nigeria
Posted on: 13 November, 2015
Deadline: 20 November, 2015
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at G4S
G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat.
We make a difference by helping people to operate in safe and secure environments where they can thrive and prosper and we believe this role can only grow in importance.
G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock Exchange, with operations in more than 125 countries and over 620,000 employees. In this annual report we feature the important work carried out by our employees across our 125 countries. We are proud of the role they play in securing your world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The HR intern will be responsible for arranging, filling and archiving all personnel files in an orderly manner for easy retrieval purpose.
- He will also assist in the general administrative support to the HR team.
go to method of application »
- The post holder will be responsible for the review of processes and implementation of "an order to cash" SAGE ERP for all departments of the company.
- He will also provide a very robust business intelligence module to enable all departments have an on-line real time assessment of their transactions, with full all round integration of all G4S/AssetGuard transactions.
- You must be an experienced ERP professional with experience in the above areas of work.
- You must also have practical experience as an application’s team lead and an In-depth knowledge of systems integration, project management, information technology and application architecture, ERP systems (Distribution, Finance, Payroll, HR, Asset Management) and fraud Management Applications.
- You must have a good working knowledge of working in a multi-tasking environment.
- Please note that the position is for a duration of three (3) months.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their updated CV's and a Covering letter clearly stating the position as the subject of the email to: email@example.com Or Write to:
The Human Resources Department,
G4S House; 27 Oba Akinjobi Street;
Note: Please ensure that your covering letter describes your experience (past and/or present) with proven abilities for the applied position.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about G4SSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Monaco Guards
- Sales Vacancy at Kaspersky Lab
- Security Officers at Rapid Vigil Security Company
- Human Resource Role at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Officer at a Security Services Company - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Head, Business Development Unit at Guardian Global Resources
- Job Vacancies at a Security Services Firm - eRecruiter Nigeria