If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
As international leader in marine services, BOURBON offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services delivered by 11000 experienced and competent employees across 45 countries. By joining BOURBON you will be "Under the flag of excellence”.
A leading international player in marine services, BOURBON offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services.
Bourbon Interoil Nigeria recruits a Senior Business Analyst
Location and Rotation
- Lagos – Nigeria
- Regular visits to Port Harcourt bases
- 7 weeks on / 2 weeks off
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage a team of 2 Junior Business Analysts and develop their skills
- Design and implement new Business Analysis Reports allowing an efficient monitoring of costs and leading to reliable Financial Information
- Review and prepare reporting on G&A and Shore-Base costs
- Review and monitor activity and result of vessels managed by BINL
- Review and monitor activity and result of the other activities of BINL (Contracting and Logistics Activities)
- Participate in budget preparation on a yearly basis
- Lead and/or participate in interviews and meetings with relevant budget holders for the vessels: technical, crewing, operations.
- Review and comments variances between actual performances and budget
- Currently a Senior Business Analyst or Senior Accountant in a Bourbon affiliate or at Corporate level
- Strong knowledge of Bourbon Group functioning, contractual systems, and reporting requirements
- Perfect knowledge of Bourbon Control/Finance chimney tools: Oracle (especially General Ledger module), Reporting tools (Magnitude/Odiris), Analysis tools (Business Intelligence data cubes, Vessel Performance)
- Solid accounting skills & Excel mastering
- Good level of communication and clarity of expression in English (written and spoken)
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit BourBon Career Page on Taleo