Jobs in an Education Technology Service Provider
Posted on: 10 November, 2015
Deadline: 12 November, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
A leading education technology service provider. specializing in the development and provision of enterprise education
management lnformation system with office in Lagos requires the service of a:
- The successful candidate in addition to a B.Sc./HND in Computer Science from a reputable institution should possess a
minimum of 2 years work experience in software development with proof ofachievements and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- This candidate should have an excellent ability to develop with Object Oriented Programming in PHP and be experienced in using Linux Environment He/she must possess experience in Web Service Programming with PHP and MySQL, Zend Framework 2 and Zend Studio, JSON and XML.
- Experience in MobileApp Development on Android, Windows, and IOS.
- The ability to use native Frameworks such as Android Studio, Eclipse, Objective C, Dot Net & Java, and an equal ability to use non-native MobileApp Development tools such as Phone Gap and lend Studio are not negotiable .
- Experience in advanced database management tools like MySQL and Oracle is key, while experience in Content Management System (CMS) Development using tools such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, CSS, and HTML 5 etc. will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants shold forward their CVs/Resumes to email@example.com
Interviews (Written, Practical and Oral) will be commenced within 48 hours of this publication and closes when the vacancy is filled.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Customer Care Role at HRLeverage
- Content Writer & Partner at Codulab Technologies Limited
- .NET Developers at Mobile Forms
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Senior Account Manager at Universal Careers
- Website Developers at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Accounting Vacancy at an Information Technology Firm - Kimberly Ryan Limited
- Marketing Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)