Jobs in an Education Technology Service Provider
Posted on: 10 November, 2015
Deadline: 12 November, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
A leading education technology service provider. specializing in the development and provision of enterprise education
management lnformation system with office in Lagos requires the service of a:
- The successful candidate in addition to a B.Sc./HND in Computer Science from a reputable institution should possess a
minimum of 2 years work experience in software development with proof ofachievements and be able to work with minimal supervision.
- This candidate should have an excellent ability to develop with Object Oriented Programming in PHP and be experienced in using Linux Environment He/she must possess experience in Web Service Programming with PHP and MySQL, Zend Framework 2 and Zend Studio, JSON and XML.
- Experience in MobileApp Development on Android, Windows, and IOS.
- The ability to use native Frameworks such as Android Studio, Eclipse, Objective C, Dot Net & Java, and an equal ability to use non-native MobileApp Development tools such as Phone Gap and lend Studio are not negotiable .
- Experience in advanced database management tools like MySQL and Oracle is key, while experience in Content Management System (CMS) Development using tools such as WordPress, Drupal, Joomla, CSS, and HTML 5 etc. will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applicants shold forward their CVs/Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews (Written, Practical and Oral) will be commenced within 48 hours of this publication and closes when the vacancy is filled.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at Smartflow Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunities at MTN Nigeria
- Data Entry Clerks at Best Value Providers
- Web Developer (Full Stack) / Programmer at Owntech limited
- Principal at MasterCard
- Jobs at a Leading Telecoms Company - UConnect Human Resources Limited
- Job Openings at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Printing Pre-sales Technical Consultant - Graduate At Hewlett Packard (HP) Inc