Career Opportunity at TreNova
Posted on: 9 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at TreNova Limited
About the Company
For upward of seven years, we have served more than 7,000 private schools across the country in various forms, by increasing their school’s enrollment dramatically, increasing their revenue, reduce their debt, improve their staff productivity, boost their profit and help them sustain their growth.
- Must be able to design graphics for use in media products such as magazines, labels, posters, banners, leaflet, online, advertising and signage
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites
- Designing web layouts and templates using graphics tools.
- Manage a variety of different content management systems.
- Manage day-to-day social media posting on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media sites
- Promote social media tactics as a fundamental part of the marketing media mix.
- Implement a social media strategy & campaigns.
- Stay current with social media trends and incorporate, as appropriate, to improve artists promotion, drive sales, and encourage increased social media engagement
Experience and Qualifications
- Must be a graduate and must have IT related qualifications.
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge and proficiency in a variety of social media platforms, including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Google+, and Instagram
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator(or CorelDraw
Method of Application
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TreNova LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Secretariat Administrator at Stresert Services Limited
- Latest Job Vacancies at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Job Vacancies at EZ37 Solutions Limited
- HR/Admin Executive at Access Solutions Limited
- Graduate Human Resource Assistant at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Business Development Manager at Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance)
- Human Resource Vacancies at WOWJobs