Job Opportunity at Origin Group
Posted on: 9 November, 2015
Deadline: 15 November, 2015
View Jobs in General
View All Jobs at Origin Group
Origin Group is a twenty first century group of companies with varying deeply vested interests in key economic sector in Nigeria and China.
Origin Group operates in sectors such as agriculture, engineering & construction, trade advisory & trade outsourcing, manufacturing, import and export among others. We are an indigenous company with a fast track record owning significant market share with a growing clientele profile; our services are tailored towards client’s satisfaction with quality control assurance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Providing Company Directors with accurate financial information, management accounts and data analysis.
- Interpret the company's financial results to management and recommend improvement activities
- Review company bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level of company throughput
- Develop and analyse information to assess the current and future financial status of firms.
- Analysing the on-going profitability of all ventures entered into by the company.
- Use hedging to mitigate financial risks related to the interest rates on the company's borrowings, as well as on its foreign exchange positions
- Manage the preparation of the company's budget
- Report to management on variances from the established budget, and the reasons for those variances
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the company
- Evaluate financial reporting systems, accounting and collection procedures, and investment activities, and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, and other financial control functions
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the activities of workers in the department and branch offices
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Accounting/ Banking & Finance or other related discipline
- Possession of a professional certification ACCA/CIMA/ICAN/ACA is a must
- MBA is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Relentless drive to profitably grow the business
- Innovative and a creative thinker
- Interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent Leadership & Management skills
- Good judgement & decision making
- Time management skills
Method of Application
Interested candidate should forward their applications letter and CV’s to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Origin GroupSimilar Jobs
- Engineering Vacancy at Nosak Group
- Driving Vacancy at a Reputable Company
- Talent Acquisition Manager - Executive, Sub Saharan Africa at GE Nigeria
- Career Opportunities at African Industries Group
- Latest Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)
- Technical Vacancy at Cummins Inc.
- Job Vacancy at General Electric (GE)