Job Opportunities at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
Posted on: 5 November, 2015
Deadline: 22 November, 2015
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Byteworks
ByteWorks Technology Solutions, a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate HQ at Abuja, Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position of:
- Analyzes user requirements.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Tests new programs for fault finding.
- Writes and tests code and then refines and rewrites as necessary.
- Creates technical specifications and test plans.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Improves existing software programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
- Maintains systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- Continually updates technical knowledge and skills by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Works closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, designers, developers, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals;
- Investigates new technologies.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proficient in Java
- Understands software development lifecycle and the tools and processes needed to develop and maintain software.
- First class or Second class upper degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- OCPJP and ITIL v3 certifications will be added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ByteworksSimilar Jobs
- MasterCard Recruitment For Manager, Implementation
- Job Openings at Transquisite Consulting
- Client Service Officers at Bizpoint Consult Limited
- Evaluation Manager at re:Learn - Co-Creation HuB (CcHUB)
- Web Developers at Xown Solutions Limited
- Head of Project Management at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Web Developer (Intern) at CS&C
- Latest Job Vacancies at Management Alternatives Limited