The Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
Responsible for the Manufacturing function across the east and south-south of Nigeria, this individual will report to the National Manufacturing Director. The ideal candidate should have strong people and operations management track record and should have effectively performed in a similar role.
- Provide direction & clear objectives to optimize operational performance of manufacturing plant in his/her region including (but not limited to) production outputs, operational efficiencies, product and process quality, equipment health management and manufacturing costs
- Ensure business and functional strategy is regularly communicated, understood and
- manufacturing results in areas of responsibility are delivered in line with strategic business objectives
- Ensure profitable volume and market share growth in the region through robust supply planning and operations processes and business performance management systems
- Ensure implementation of relevant continuous improvement initiatives to drive operational excellence and exploit growth opportunities within plant operations
- Drive sustainable quality, safety and environment agenda through teams (and line operations) across the region.
- Drive the implementation of talent and capability development programs for the manufacturing team in his/her region
- Develop and maintain progressive relationship across key internal and external stakeholder groups to ensure smooth business operations
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- B.Sc. degree in Engineering or Technology; a post graduate degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role within production management, maintenance/engineering management, supply chain or project management FMCG experience essential. Individuals with bottling experience will have an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested persons should either apply online via our job page: https://humanleadershipresourceslimited.has-jobs.com OR email CVs to email@example.com indicating position applied for as the subject of the mail. Applications closes 10th November, 2015.