Job Vacancy in a Travel & Tours Ageency via Global Profilers
Posted on: 2 November, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
Globalprofilers is an international recruitment & HR consultancy company, we are providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
- To retain and increase the business of existing key accounts.
- To meet and exceed client goals and aspirations assigned to their travel programme
- To act as the Ambassador of the Organization, developing meaningful, long lasting relationships
- To highlight, document and demonstrate the value and benefit of a continual relationship with the Organization
- Responsible for managing a portfolio of key accounts effectively and holistically.
- Responsible for developing Sales Strategy
- Develop multi layered relationships within the client e.g. Finance, Board, Marketing etc
- Understand client business objectives and build a business plan to demonstrate key strategic goals to be achieved
- Identify areas for growth within portfolio of accounts, be it through acquisitions, subsidiary companies
- Establish and develop strong relationships with all internal personnel associated with portfolio of accounts (operations, finance, Marketing etc)
- Keep abreast of any industry updates that will affect the customers and report such threats and opportunities to your superior
- Ensure that all clients’ servicing is conducted in line with the Company's Code of Business Conduct.
- Ability to interrogate data, identifying trends and exceptions that can be reported through to the relevant client
- Deliver professional quarterly business reviews, documenting values created, emerging trends and recommendations
- Maintain and develop excellent supplier and customer relationships, delivering value for all parties
- Assist the company with any promotions and events.
- Ensure that PIR's originating from customer interaction are raised immediately and followed through until satisfactory conclusion
- Travel will be required
Qualification and Experience:
- 1-2 years experience in a Sales, Marketing, Ticketing position within the travel and tourism industry, as a preference from a Travel consulting background.
- Knowledge of Amadeus platform, Galileo and other similar ticketing platforms.
- A good business acumen, with specific focus on business planning and presentation skills.
- Must be able to work as part of a team with a positive attitude to external and internal forces.
- Excellent presentation skills, negotiation and relationship building skills with strong commercial awareness.
- An excellent command of the English language.
- A high level of computer literacy
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Global Profiler's Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Administrative Associate at Ochulo Travel Company
- Job Openings at Ufitfly.com
- Job Vacancies at Finchglow Travels Limited