New Job Vacancy at The MacTay Group
Posted on: 29 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Develop and implement web-based internal communications plans/strategy
- Provide ongoing analysis, of staff activity and readership on the intranet in response to internal communication/campaigns
- Key interface with HR, Employee Council and other divisions to implement internal campaigns towards meeting organizational objectives
- Implement face-to-face communication programs to facilitate team building, problem identification, and problem solving
- Provide high level support in creation of web platforms as well as production of monthly departmental reviews and project-based reports
- Develop approach to implementing internal communications strategy and activities that involve, engage and inform staff.
- Provide data on an ongoing basis following readership trends and user preferences in order to maximize internal communications messaging.
- Analyze communication channels on an ongoing basis and determine appropriateness of channels.
- Determine and implement appropriate messaging channels to optimize Internal Communication strategy.
- Initiate and coordinate attitudinal and other staff polls vis-a-vis current staff and communications issues and present data in an evaluative format.
- Track and analyze staff activity and readership on the intranet in response to internal communication/campaigns.
- Give support to HR for successful implementation of internal campaigns, as well as the Marketing & Strategy division so as to give updated information to staff.
- Work with HR, Marketing and teams from other divisions to propagate organizational objectives.
- Implement face-to-face communication programs to facilitate team building, problem identification, and problem solving.
- Coordinate team building activities enterprise-wide to improve internal communication.
- Provide high level support in creation and generation of ideas for web platforms using analysis trends.
- Generate departmental reviews and monthly reports; strategy documents, internal communiqués and other project-based reports as required.
- Bachelor of Arts degree or equivalent
- 4 years experience in internal communications/corporate communications role(s)
- Advanced research and analytical skills, data presentation and interpretation skills
- Knowledge of evolving intranet technologies and contemporary communications tools
- Ability to interpret and implement Communications strategy
Key Functional Competencies:
- Analytical Thinking
- Campaign Management
- Computer & Information Technology Appreciation
- Data Management
- Event Management
- Information Management
- Information Sourcing and Analysis
- Research Orientation
- Planning and Organising
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit MacTay Group Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Head, Human Resources at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Senior Retail Manager at OutsideIn HR Limited
- Business Development Manager at Optimal HR Group
- Ruby Software Engineer at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
- Mass Communication Specialists at Rossland Placement Services
- Senior Sales & Marketing Managers at Fez Integrated Services Limited
- Latest Job Opportunities at Westfield Consulting Limited
- Jobs at Rutotech International Limited