New Job Vacancy at The MacTay Group
Posted on: 29 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Develop and implement web-based internal communications plans/strategy
- Provide ongoing analysis, of staff activity and readership on the intranet in response to internal communication/campaigns
- Key interface with HR, Employee Council and other divisions to implement internal campaigns towards meeting organizational objectives
- Implement face-to-face communication programs to facilitate team building, problem identification, and problem solving
- Provide high level support in creation of web platforms as well as production of monthly departmental reviews and project-based reports
- Develop approach to implementing internal communications strategy and activities that involve, engage and inform staff.
- Provide data on an ongoing basis following readership trends and user preferences in order to maximize internal communications messaging.
- Analyze communication channels on an ongoing basis and determine appropriateness of channels.
- Determine and implement appropriate messaging channels to optimize Internal Communication strategy.
- Initiate and coordinate attitudinal and other staff polls vis-a-vis current staff and communications issues and present data in an evaluative format.
- Track and analyze staff activity and readership on the intranet in response to internal communication/campaigns.
- Give support to HR for successful implementation of internal campaigns, as well as the Marketing & Strategy division so as to give updated information to staff.
- Work with HR, Marketing and teams from other divisions to propagate organizational objectives.
- Implement face-to-face communication programs to facilitate team building, problem identification, and problem solving.
- Coordinate team building activities enterprise-wide to improve internal communication.
- Provide high level support in creation and generation of ideas for web platforms using analysis trends.
- Generate departmental reviews and monthly reports; strategy documents, internal communiqués and other project-based reports as required.
- Bachelor of Arts degree or equivalent
- 4 years experience in internal communications/corporate communications role(s)
- Advanced research and analytical skills, data presentation and interpretation skills
- Knowledge of evolving intranet technologies and contemporary communications tools
- Ability to interpret and implement Communications strategy
Key Functional Competencies:
- Analytical Thinking
- Campaign Management
- Computer & Information Technology Appreciation
- Data Management
- Event Management
- Information Management
- Information Sourcing and Analysis
- Research Orientation
- Planning and Organising
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit MacTay Group Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- IT Personnel at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
- Information Technology (IT) Support Officer at a Downstream Oil and Gas Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Church Administrator at Harbour Human Capital Solutions (HHCS) Limited
- Sales Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited
- Customer Service Officer at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Payroll Officer at Oscar Temple
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at Platinum Careers
- Marketing Officers at Green Field Health Management Limited