Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, a school dedicated to educating the total person - intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
To be part of our exciting, inclusive and happy organization you will need to be:
- Certified Teachers only are preferred, with excellent teaching approach and 3+ years successful teaching experience.
- B.Sc in specified subject
- Must have experience teaching and tutoring Year 7-12
- Outstanding expertise in specified subject and ability to provide effective experiential learning
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude, highly responsible; able to motivate and inspire learners.
- Responsible and passionate about teaching
- Able to help students with diverse educational backgrounds and learning abilities.
go to method of application »
- Market expansion strategy: Supporting the HoBD develop and implement the company’s regional market expansion strategy to ensure year on year growth. Business Development Officers may be assigned a particular market(s) or sector(s), as determined by the HoBD.
- Technical proposal development: Maintaining and growing the company’s current leadership position amongst current clients and potential clients across markets by developing winning proposals. BDO’s are responsible for writing a minimum number of proposals each month.
- Managing BD Pipeline: This requires detail-oriented and timely use of our online CRM systems; the BDO will be expected to generate progress reports and immediately be able to update the BD team and company progress on his/her assigned markets. BDO’s will be evaluated on their ability of developing and maintaining relationships with clients and prospective clients, submitting and winning proposals.
- Quality Management: Working with Sustainability Excellence’s Business Development Team to manage and inspire exceptional results.
- This includes quality control and being accountable for all BD outputs created and submitted for the BDO’s focus markets and sectors (including the review of each and every proposal), conducting regular BD team meetings, and contributing to the professional development of each individual.
- Prospective Client and BD related Engagements: Lead prospective client engagements and other related meetings, focusing on meeting the ‘right’ managers to push forward any proposed sustainability initiatives and proposals. Ensure regular, timely and professional follow-ups.
- Presentations and Trainings: BDOs are expected to deliver any relevant sales / business-case presentations for various prospective clients alongside the HoBD.
- This will require proficiency and understanding of the business case for sustainability, communicating benchmarking, analysis and research in a comprehensive and concise manner, as well as understanding how to present Sustainability Excellence as a company.
- Resource Creation and Management: It is the responsibility of the BDO to regularly update relevant BD and marketing materials, ensuring accuracy, consistency and professionalism. BDO’s should regularly share resources, documents, and intel with the BD and advisory teams.
- Product & Service Innovation: The BDOs along with the HoBD should always be thinking of ways to innovate and package new products and services to be offered by Sustainability Excellence, using Senior Advisors’ technical know-how and to collectively decide on strategic projects to be launched within the company.
- Market Expansion Administration: Opportunities to establish new offices in new markets will present itself to
- Sustainability Excellence, whereby the strongest BDO’s will be offered the opportunity to lead the expansion and establish these offices, while winning new business in that market.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale