Current Job at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
Posted on: 27 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Byteworks
ByteWorks Technology Solutions, a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate HQ at Abuja, Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the position of:
- The ideal candidate will analyze business requirements, design, develop, install and maintain software solutions, across web, mobile and desktop platforms.
- Analyzes user requirements.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Tests new programs for fault finding.
- Writes and tests code and then refines and rewrites as necessary.
- Creates technical specifications and test plans.
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures.
- Improves existing software programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification.
- Maintains systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- Continually updates technical knowledge and skills by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues.
- Works closely with other staff, such as project managers, graphic artists, designers, developers, systems analysts, and sales and marketing professionals;
- Investigates new technologies.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Proficient in Java.
- Understands software development lifecycle and the tools and processes needed to develop and maintain software.
- First class or Second class upper Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- OCPJP and ITIL v3 certifications will be added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ByteworksSimilar Jobs
- Software Developer (Java) at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at SmatData Limited
- Fresh Recruitment at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Career Opportunity at MTN Nigeria
- Job Opportunity at ByteWorks Technology Solutions
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Back-end Developer at Touchcore Technology Limited
- Graduate Application Developers at MainOne Cable Nigeria