What You Will Do
- Set the global vision, strategy, and go-to-market approach for academy growth, including the communications, programmes, events, and academy space design that will ensure that all hit their expected pupil reach from day one and continue to attract new pupils and grow their reach after they open
- Develop programmes that strengthen Bridge’s presence in the community including ongoing relationships with leaders as well as participation in critical community/regional/national events once academies are open
- Develop programmes that strengthen Bridge’s relationship with parents including Parent Representatives/Parent-Teacher Associations, Parent-Teacher conferences, and other communications, programmes, and events once academies are open
- Work with the Global Director of Academy Operations to develop the academy staff recruiting programmes necessary at launch
- Work with the Global Director of Academy Operations to develop pricing communications, promotions, and loyalty programmes that ensure timely payments from parents as well as affinity/word of mouth
- Work with the Academic Team to flesh out the physical academy experience, particularly that inside the classrooms
- Define global budgets and timelines across academy launch and ongoing community outreach for purposes of pupil acquisition
- Spend time in Bridge communities developing a knowledge of the market, competitors, and trends as well as driving customer insights and critical business issues opportunities; partner with other teams throughout Bridge as needed
- 8+ years relevant experience
- Extensive experience in at least three of the following: human-centred design, customer strategy, innovation, retail, communications, marketing, or sales
- Prior experience within a fast-paced, metric driven sales organization; start up experience preferred
- New market launch experience is a major asset; Prior experience with a chain preferred
- Experience working in developing countries and/or with low income customers highly encouraged
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (anthropology, sociology, design, management), graduate degrees preferred
- We particularly value experience in extreme growth situations.
- Passionate about Bridge’s vision of democratizing the right for all children to succeed
Above all else, we’re looking for ambition, organization, drive, intellect, problem solving, and respect for others. You will report to the Chief Experience Officer and will manage a small global team of 1-2 people.
Nigeria or India preferred. Kenya, Uganda, or DC possible, too. 25%+ travel will be required.