Jobs at CS Offshore Integrated Services Limited
Posted on: 22 October, 2015
Deadline: 31 October, 2015
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at CS Offshore
CS Offshore Integrated Services Limited - A leading Ship Management Company with their Head Office in Middle East is looking for ideal candidates to fill the vacant position below in their Branch office in Nigeria:
Education and Experience
- Valid Class 1 Chief Eng. / COC (COC should be MEO- Class 1- FG)
- DP Maintenance Course
- 2 to 3 years of experience in offshore included sailing as we as Port Eng./ Superintendent job
- Proper Marine Exposure, good exposure in handling offshore vessels.
- Minimum 5 to 10 Years of experience in the same role.
go to method of application »
- Manage ships within the agree budgets. this include monthly, quarterly and annually budget preparation, monitoring, execution and reporting.
- Organize and coordinate technical, operation task of technical department.
- ISM & ISO Compliance: To check compliance of the ships towards above,
- Be prepared for being audited for office internal and external audits towards ISM & ISO Compliance
- Calculate a weekly MIS report of the vessels under charge.
- Manage timely reports from and to the ships including monitoring and analysing the same.
- Comply with oil majors and owners requirements towards ship approvals. Arrange for closure deficiencies found in Vetting, PSC and terminal inspection.
Qualification and Experience
- COC/ Chief Engineer/ Bachelors in engineering- mechanical/ Marine
- Knowledge of working in ISM, SOLAS, CDM, ISPS, MARPOL
- Good working knowledge in Marine Classification Society and Flag State Authorities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's and applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with a brief write up as to why you are suitable for this position.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about CS OffshoreSimilar Jobs
- Exciting Marketing Vacancy at Uber
- Logistics Roles at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Sales Career Opportunity at Maersk
- Dispatch Rider at HRLeverage Africa
- Customer Service Manager at a Freight Forwarding and Supply Chain Management Services -Stresert Services Limited
- SEO Associates at a Leading Transport and Logistics Company - AFM Recruit
- Financial Controller - Expatriate at a Leading Logistics Service Provider - Adexen Recruitment Agency