PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) helps organisations and individuals create the value they’re looking for. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 184,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Find out more by visiting us at www.pwc.com.
THE JOB ROLE
This position involves providing high-end support to all levels of internal management and staff. It may also involve overseeing the work of support and other administrative employees, as well as making sure that everything is in place for the office to function smoothly.
• Strong computer and internet research skills, flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
• Sensitivity to confidential matters may be required.
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly organised and ability to cope with competing demands
• Good knowledge of MS office (word, excel, outlook, access)
• Fresh entry level can be considered
• Previous experience will be an added advantage in similar administrative functions
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in inventory of office supplies and equipment and expedite procurement of office supplies.
• Assist in the day-to-day operations of the office.
• Assist Supervisor in ensuring that staff’s travel arrangements are well taken care of, monitor and track travel expenses.
• Verify receipts of suppliers and ensure that all payments are made in a timely manner.
• Assist in ensuring that the firm’s assets are insured and assist in processing of claims.
• Work with team to ensure effective management of office space, power and equipment, and timely repairs of faulty equipment, safe custody and proper maintenance of the firm’s assets.
• Assist in monthly courier and communication bills analysis and follow-up on resolution of issues.
• Any other related assignment to job functions
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit PWC Career Page