Administrative Job Positions in a Nigerian Conglomerate
Posted on: 20 October, 2015
Deadline: 3 November, 2015
View Jobs in General
View Jobs posted same day
Our Company is one of Nigeria's Conglomerates with a multinational perspective. We are seeking to recruit Candidates who,' currently in this role, have been successful. Competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
Qualifications, Skills & Experiences:
- HND or University degree in Secretarial or Business Administration, or any other relevant fields.
- Relevant post-graduate qualification may be an added advantage.
- Knowledqe of MS Office Suite and office equipment operations.
- Very good communication and man-management skills.
- Minimum of 12 years hands-on secretarial experience, five (5) of which must have been spent managing top executives at the General Management / Executive / Board Level.
- Experience in running a large secretariat.
- Experience in Banking Operations may be an advantage.
- Ability to handle the pressures of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment.
Method of Application
To apply, please quote the corresponding reference number as the subject and e-mail your Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document) with contact telephone numbers, current work location, e-mail address and scanned passport-size photograph to us at: email@example.com
Applications and CVs should be sent within two weeks from the date of this publication. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shorttisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Cashier at Bet9ja
- Accounts Clerks at Heirs Holdings Limited
- Job Vacancies at a Leading Group Of Companies
- Job Openings at a Foremost Business Membership Organisation
- Job Vacancies at an Expanding Group of Companies
- MYJOBMAG MUST READ SERIES: GET THE JOB - USE OF ENGLISH