Administrative Vacancy at Toke Mabogunje & Co.
Posted on: 20 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Toke Mabogunje & Co (TMC)
TMC is a dynamic and resourceful professional firm which specializes in providing Business Development Services (BDS) to local and foreign clientele. We understand the requirements and the demands of transacting business in today's global market.
We assist our clients in growing their businesses and becoming more competitive locally and globally. We are specifically geared to provide enterprises with information, advise, service and solutions which they require as they compete in the marketplace.
TMC represents some foreign multilateral and financial institutions and businesses. As a business development service providers we provide the necessary managerial, technical and financial business support services required by our clients as they confront a rapidly changing world of business enterprise.
A premier hospital seeks for a hospital administrator who will report to the Medical Director of the hospital.
- The hospital administrator will be responsible for the day to day operations of the hospital.
- Co-ordinating all departments of the hospital, ensuring the smooth administration of the hospital and efficient delivery of medical services.
- The candidate should be a competent, compassionate, hardworking, energetic individual with a university degree and a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position.
- A Masters Degree in hospital Administration would be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with financial Management and Accounting would also be an added advantage.
- The candidate should not be above 50 years of age.
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit the post on LinkedIn by Toke Mabogunje & Co.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Toke Mabogunje & Co (TMC)Similar Jobs
- Business Managers at JNC International Limited
- Jobs at Lagoon Hospital
- External Auditor at National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi
- Pharmaceutical Job Vacancy at Hillstar Hospital
- Chief Medical Director/CEO at the Federal Teaching Hospital, Ido Ekiti
- Finance Vacancy at a Medical Company - Talent Bureau
- Nursing Vacancy at Abuja Clinics
- Fresh Job Recruitment at the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) Teaching Hospital