Recruitgroup is the leading recruitment agency, in finding and placing top talent for businesses through innovative products and services. Our specialized divisions, personalized service, dedicated consultants and one of a kind recruitment methodology has ensured that we remain top of mind for clients and candidates alike.
Recruitgroup strives to be a thought-leader and innovation maverick at all times and employs only the best to drive and direct this vision. Our offices have been tailor-made to assist the creative process and incubate superior service at all times from forested walls to an un-bored room, no space has been left without inspiration.
A leading, multinational office automation & Printing firm is recruiting for an Business Account Manager, to be based in Lagos.The successful candidate will have a sales track record working with corporate accounts in the office automation & Printing industries . Please be sure to read the requirements below:
- Effective corporate account management
- New business development
- Customer Relationship Management
- Must be service and sales orientated and have positive attitude.
- Entrepreneurially minded
- Good communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Good command of English both verbal and written.
- Tertiary qualification
- 5 - 7 year experience on the IT market, preferable on the printing industry
- A strong technical background and affinity to the IT related developments is a definite advantage.
- Technical minded individual with a successful track record.
go to method of application »
A leading, multinational FMCG company is recruiting for an Nigerian SAP Accountant, to be based in Lagos.The successful candidate will have a relevant qualification, and a track record working with SAP within a FMCG industry. Please be sure to read the requirements below.
System Accountant / Financial Position
- Run daily production consumption variance reporting
- Follow up on variances
- Check Production figures (ensure back flush daily updated)
- Daily sales recording on par:(All bakeries)
- Monitor Warehouse stock lists specific FW01 in Oregun where negative stock is used:
- Manage Physical Inventory counts Centrally:
- Create Physical Inventory documents
- Freeze book activated
- Counts are entered
- Investigate variance report and get feedback on variances out of speck.
- Variances are signed of and differences posted.
- Maintain Production Masterdata:
- BoM changes
- Activity price uploads and adjustments
- Manage costing for Recipe changes
- Set up standard cost and run Analyses
- Execute order settlements and report on variances
- Manage Inventory levels (slow moving dead stock).
- Analyse Cost of sales changeable adjustments.
- Identify and develop reporting requirements.
- Ensure transactions are recorded within the SAP discipline.
- First port of call for all Masterdata requirements.
- Relevant Tertiary qualification
- 5 - 7 year experience - SAP accounting in FMCG
Method of Application
Please send all applications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org together with a cover letter.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale