Vacancy in an Insurance Company via Fosad
Posted on: 15 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at Fosad Consulting
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client, is a key player in the insurance industry with strong base in almost all states of the federation. Regarded as one of the top five insurance firms in the country and also expanding their services to meet the desired need of its growing clients. As part of the expansion plan, they are currently looking to hire an experienced individual for the post of Head, Product Development and Channel Innovation.
To identify and commercially develop innovative business ideas across different market segments including Retail (especially the mass market), SME and Corporate.
- Identify clients, understand their needs and preferences, design new products and/or enhance existing ones according to customer needs, develop costing and pricing, conduct pilot tests, develop a product launch strategy, and provide marketing support.
- Designing innovative delivery channels for current and new products and services through identifying, developing, and monitoring the product channel mix.
- Working collaboratively with our technology, underwriting, claims and actuarial functions to develop new strategies and products by providing valuable new insights into customer needs, new technologies or business partners.
- Managing a research programme to keep abreast of new and emerging trends and technologies
- Defining, building and delivering concepts for new value creation through innovation in channels, products and services.
- Collaborating with internal and external partners to drive innovation initiatives through full process from idea to commercialisation.
- Managing the Innovation team and budgets to demonstrate return on investment within a reasonable time-frame.
- Carrying out other assignments delegated by the Group Managing Director from time to time.
- B.SC, M.Sc.
- Professional Qualification
- Ten years’ experience in similar role
- Experience in the financial services sector
- Flair for Marketing and Product
- Strategic Planning
- Managerial skills
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Fosad Consulting's career page on SmartRecruiters
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fosad ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Assistant Manager, Business Development at Willis Towers Watson Nigeria Limited
- Operations Manager at an Insurance Firm - Workforce Group