Current Job at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Posted on: 10 October, 2015
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasec- provide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
The candidate will be responsible for training and supervising junior outboard technicians
- Ensure the availability of outboard engines, related tools and spare parts nationwide in conjunction with other relevant departments.
- To conduct regular in-house and on the field training in order to ensure maintenance is properly done.
- Discuss equipment issues, maintenance plans and work performed with customers.
- Working closely with customers to assess satisfaction and if needed, carry out field work.
- Guides, directs and supervises subordinates to ensure they work to their best potential and contribute effectively as a Team.
- Assist in the “regular appraisals” of trainee technicians.
- Analyses defects, adjusts and repairs electrical and mechanical systems of outboard motors.
- Test and inspect outboard engines for malfunctioning parts.
- Keep records of inspections, test results, work performed and parts used.
- Implements HSE policy by encouraging a safe HSE culture and submits HSE observations, reports all unsafe acts and assist in the HSE audits of technicians.
Training & Experience:
- Good communication skills and ability to transfer knowledge
- Have knowledge of four stroke outboard engine.
- Knowledge of the boat industry- transport, fishing and leisure.
- Possess a minimum of HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant engineering experience in marine or manufacturing industry.
- Good leadership, planning, organizing and interpersonal skill.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team.
- Should be able to work in a culturally diverse environment.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Hobark's Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hobark International Limited (HIL)Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at an Upstream Oil & Gas Company - Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Hydraulic Fracking Specialist at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL)
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria CONT.
- Ongoing Recruitment at TOTAL Nigeria
- Fresh Vacancies at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Client Account Manager at A Multinational Oil And Gas Company - Aldelia Limited
- Experienced Accountant at Resdepm International Limited
- Maintenance Engineers at Hobark International Limited (HIL)