Job in a Travel and Tour Organization via StreSERT
Posted on: 5 October, 2015
Deadline: 15 October, 2015
View Jobs in Travel and Tours
View All Jobs at Stresert Services Limited
Our client is a travel and tour organization mostly into general ticketing, tours and hotel reservations.
Make and confirm reservations for transportation or lodging, deliver tickets, contact individuals and groups to inform them of package tours; provide tourists with travel information.
- Make and confirm reservations for transportation and accommodations.
- Answer enquiries regarding information such as schedules, accommodations, procedures, and policies.
- Sells and assembles tickets for transmittal or mailing to customers.
- Determine whether space is available on travel dates requested by customers, assigning requested spaces when available.
- Plan routes, itineraries, and accommodation details, and compute fares and fees, using schedules, rate books, and computers.
- Prepare customer invoices and accept payment.
- Enhances and maximise on established relationships and nurture and develop new contacts and business.
- Strives to find creative and innovative methods to maximise the organizations exposure and results in the market.
- Develops credible working relationships with key interfaces – Corporate & individual in order to develop the organizations awareness and image, lead the contract negotiations and develop strong partnerships.
- Ensures clear communication framework between colleagues of other departments when applicable.
- Liaise with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often in advance.
- Deals with customer enquiries and aiming to meet their expectations.
Desired skills, Experience & Qualification:
- Be an excellent communicator
- Customer service oriented
- Be persuasive and diplomatic
- Have a good business awareness
- Must have at least two (2) years ticketing experience in a travel and tours organization
- Must be able to use the Amadeus/Sabre ticketing software
- Must be a graduate (HND/BSc)
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should send CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘ReservationExecutive’as subject of application. Application closes 15th October, 2015.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Stresert Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at a Fast Growing Travel Bureau
- Operations Executive (Travel Agency) at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Ticketing & Reservation Officer at Wendy Travel & Tours Limited